Where do you produce?

- ask away
simonb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by simonb »

I've lived in flats for the last 5 years and never had problems with neighbours when I've been making music, or DJing for that matter. Only ever had complains with parties.

Some of you guys must have either seriously thin walls, or make music at ridiculous volumes...
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

no prob with neighbors and parties here... GF is my issue :D :D :D heheheh
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

So it's not just me then who has a moaning gf when it comes to music.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

::BLM:: wrote:So it's not just me then who has a moaning gf when it comes to music.
Maybe I'm just lucky, but my GF lets me be a lot.. Sure she wants some quality time every once and a while, that's normal. It's the kid that takes most of my free time..
you are what you tweed
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

Barfunkel wrote:
Phase Ghost wrote:I play at home. One of the main reasons I bought a house was so I could crank the tunes.
For me, that's like the only reason to ever live in a house instead of an apartment, I love living in the city. I doubt I'll ever afford to buy one though, a house in a decent area costs like 500k in here.
I'm pretty much the opposite. I live in a semi-rural area and I love it. No traffic, only a few neighbors and cheap golf. I can get to the city in less than an hour though for all my night-life needs.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

S.D.L wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:So it's not just me then who has a moaning gf when it comes to music.
Maybe I'm just lucky, but my GF lets me be a lot.. Sure she wants some quality time every once and a while, that's normal. It's the kid that takes most of my free time..
Ah yes children. I'm a full time dad in the day, so get to do a little music when she is having her nap, but apart from that I don't get chance.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Raddler wrote:I love the city, which is where I live.
i lived in an apartment where the neighbors and landlords complained. they threatened to call the cops and all that. i couldn't stand it so i bought a house. i really couldn't stand the idea of being an adult and having an overseer. aren't the police enough?!

i love the city too. i live in the city. urban houses in the rust belt are cheap as hell. they are HUGE and they have plaster walls which prevents the sound from leaking outside much better than those new paper thin houses.
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

::BLM:: wrote:
S.D.L wrote:
Ah yes children. I'm a full time dad in the day, so get to do a little music when she is having her nap, but apart from that I don't get chance.
NO KIDS HERE!!!! are you crazy!?!? :P :P Im only 28 :P please god give me another 10 years!!! !!! !!!

btw I dont say that my GF is moaning or something.. its more that I dont like to make here leave the living room and go watch tv(laptop) in the bedroom while I check one BassDrum for 10 minutes :P
its the space I have to problem with! if we had another room it would be perfect. Plus, coz she is really dead after work she turn on On-Demand IPTV and I get carried out too!! (thats even more a problem with me.. coz the first one can be solved with my akg 240 that I got only because of her :) )