[arpiar007] Petre Inspirescu - Intr-o Seara Organica

- wax
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

I'd still play this out, don't see why not. Or do you only play peaktime music all night long?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah creditcard why do you think this is no club music?

i actually listened to the first track played out by pedro 2 weeks ago ...
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by damnwords »

the man played some of these tracks in august and they sounded just fine in a club
a bit different than the other tracks rhadoo & raresh were playing, but still, good stuff
Creditcard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Creditcard »

yeah for sure , i only play peaktime tracks. of course. thats how the cool djs does // i´m a sucker for house at 120-122bpm
imo its a homelistening album , you can play it of course in a club - i didn´t say anything against it. just set the only in "" - you know?
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

I always thought Arpiar was not going to be able to cope with the hype, but this release and also the previous one prove that these guys do stand out above many mediocre producers feeding off the Romanian sound...
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Just recieved today the album. I have to say that this is a great piece of music, just only one track didn't catch me (Astral) but the rest is really good. And me liking 5 tracks out of 6 is a good proportion because i must say i'm very selective when it comes to music. These are not "BOMBS" or "wicked stuff" or "i'll play in my next gig, please send WAVS" tunes. This is really music, with progression, soul and groove. And these are tracks that well used in the middle of a set can create a great atmosphere and confussion, and i guess that's what he pretended. Great EP!! Who's next? Raresh? Rhadoo?
brownlow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by brownlow »

can't wait to get this. F1 is stunning!
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

I recieved it today and my records were bent. I am always so unlucky :(
Hope I can bend them back by putting some books on it. However as far as I heard it, it sounds insane!