If you could remix any song...

- open
DAYVkaos
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DAYVkaos »

Show me love. A very heavy dark version and when the anthem plays, have it melt down with an explosion of hard minimal heavy bass.
Big Bass & No More Then 128
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

@DAYVkaos:

good one!!!
DAYVkaos
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DAYVkaos »

good_god wrote:@DAYVkaos:

good one!!!
W00t :D.

That song is soo heavily played in the states.. I just want my own version now lol.
Big Bass & No More Then 128
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

DAYVkaos wrote:Show me love. A very heavy dark version and when the anthem plays, have it melt down with an explosion of hard minimal heavy bass.
I was actually just thinking about this last saturday when they played it at a local club! :shock:
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

Maiyal wrote:
DAYVkaos wrote:Show me love. A very heavy dark version and when the anthem plays, have it melt down with an explosion of hard minimal heavy bass.
I was actually just thinking about this last saturday when they played it at a local club! :shock:
i forgot about it until a couple of years ago when someone (i forget who) dropped it into a dark minimal set @ annex (basement). he had to take the bpm down considerably, but it made for a nice and surreal blend.
Spurn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spurn »

Castronova wrote:
Depre wrote:word! there's a few depeche mode songs id love to remix, especially 'everything counts.'
There's a version of the album online that comes with "Everything Counts (Long Version)" at the end. It's actually only about a minute long, and it's just the vocals and one synthesizer... would be pretty easy to remix as a near acapella.
damn, gotta look into that, thats one of the ones id really like to do :D