The truth about Amsterdam

- open
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

amsterdam is one of the safest and nicest cities in the world.
job cohen should sue fox news for libel ! ha ha !
maxeinsoul
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maxeinsoul »

America's too big. They've got a worldwide power, but they can't deal with their own sht. Look at all those small european countries, and how they deal with drugs , Holland, Switzerland... And then, United Kingdom, France, it's crap.

This is an endless problem.

I'm from France, ad I don't know how it would work here, I mean, legal pot, all this. I would find it great, but, would it work for everyone?

I guess it's the same problem with USA. It's easier to legalise weed when you've got a few thousands somkers than when you've got millions.

The way this journalist talks is wrong tho. America's a 1000 times more fcked up than Netherlands. I wish his sons turn gay. And get married with gay mexicans. In SF. With flowers and pot.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

maxeinsoul wrote: The way this journalist talks is wrong tho. America's a 1000 times more fcked up than Netherlands. I wish his sons turn gay. And get married with gay mexicans. In SF. With flowers and pot.
Haha yeah and that his wife will leave him and marry a Iranian woman, and that the move to Sweden and adopt a child together! :lol:
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Fox is really a great comedy channel :lol:
maxeinsoul
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maxeinsoul »

Maybe his wife's gone already. With the High Times main journalist.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

double post
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Anu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

O'riley is a fuckin stooge and Fox is a force of idiocy in the world. CNN is not any better. CNN is like 24 hours a day of white people interviewing black people who rant and make general accusations about white people while pretending they are not racist.

I can't stand this guy. Sometimes when he is arguing with people on racial matter (which seems to be all the time) you can see him get this look in his eyes and you just imagine whats running though his head... "damn crackerass mthrfckr!"

One day I would like to see him just come on there and just let it all out. Get it out in the open. At least then I could respect him for his honestly.

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Anu on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
atomik_snail
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by atomik_snail »