champions league final

- open
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Get in Barca...outplayed utd Ronaldo shows his true colours :D :D
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

olé!
jaylun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaylun »

Nice game barca played.
Eventhough i was hopin Manchester wins. They only got their chances in the first 10 minutes. Eto'o breaked them down with that first goal. Teves had to be substituted before the first half ended already..
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

C A M P E O N E S !!!!

:D

Eat this madrid!! Triplete!!! JUAS
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

vitocorleone wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:i like barca tho i support man u. hate chelsea theyre a bunch of racist nazi scumbags!

why are chelsea rasict nazi scumbags???

They have alot of black ppl playing for them??

they are well known for being a bunch of right wing thugs. havent you ever heard of the chelsea head hunters.

As far as the match goes. united didnt show up tonight. i think they played the wrong formation from the outset and some players who couldnt handle to big stage e.g park, and anderson. When ferguson did try and bring on the right players and get the ball rolling it was too late and barca were already in poll posistion playing some great football in midfield. united found it very hard to get the ball off them aswell. all credit to barca they were the better side and deserved victory.

now remind me to bring my united jersey to sonar;)
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

grace anxiety wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:i like barca tho i support man u. hate chelsea theyre a bunch of racist nazi scumbags!

they are well known for being a bunch of right wing thugs. havent you ever heard of the chelsea head hunters.
Of course I've heard of them. So are the 40000 that go to Stamford Bridge all part of that? And the 1000's of Chelsea's fans all over the world? All headhunters are they? I've heard of the Chelsea Smiles as well but you don't see it happening much do you! Tarring the masses because of the actions of a few is just wrong!

Most teams have a murky set of supposed 'fans'. I, of course am not saying all Spanish/Italian fans are racist, but there have certainly been times at football matches (and other sports like F1 with the Lewis Hamilton situation) where a certain contingent have made their racist views audible (or visual in the Hamilton situation).

Dislike Chelsea all you want by all means for being too rich or whatever, or because you can't stand Drogba for example, but not because we are a nazi, racist club!

Out of order!
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

hotpace wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:

Most teams have a murky set of supposed 'fans'. I, of course am not saying all Spanish/Italian fans are racist, but there have certainly been times at football matches (and other sports like F1 with the Lewis Hamilton situation) where a certain contingent have made their racist views audible (or visual in the Hamilton situation).

Dislike Chelsea all you want by all means for being too rich or whatever, or because you can't stand Drogba for example, but not because we are a nazi, racist club!

Out of order!
Excuse me, but all that racist crap is just english press exagerating things as usual. Just because a VERY small minority of people cheer against ALL the opposition team doesn't mean we are rascists.
Funnily enough they only complain when they loose.

Also, if hamilton wasn't such a dck nothing would've happened.

END
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

ok sorry maybe i was a bit over the top. tho i still hate chelsea as a club. and hate their players.

end of