[ZZZ 09] Sleeparchive - LBB Works

- wax
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

pre-amp tango wrote:@thomas d: just fyi - noisecore is something completely different: e. g. bands like anal c*nt, seven minutes of nausea, fear of god (switzerland) or some stuff by the early napalm death (track: "you suffer, but why").

i don't have any problem with industrial/noise stuff - i just don't understand it as i never put a lot of effort into listening to that sort of music. 8)
but maybe mr. sleeparchive just created a new hit for that target audience. who knows.
you're absolutely right. I screwed it up but I am also one of those guys who throws jungle and drum n bass in the same basket.
Osk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Osk »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:
With a little research, you can find better music in this style that was done quite a while ago already.
Hey. Care to expand on who these artists are? I would like to know as I am a fan of this kind of thing.

I actually like this record and bought it. It reminds me of old Pan Sonic and more recently of Hecker, Haswell etc.

I also thought Roger's piece for We Can Elude Control was v good: http://www.discogs.com/Various-We-Can-E ... se/1667584

It is what it is. You either like these kind of projects or u don't. Fair play to him I think for putting it out. It's brave, and I'm glad he did it.
Like a fantasy collaboration between Soundhack, Timbaland, Mika Vainio, Kim Rapatti, Aphex Twin, Frank Bretschneider, Ryoji Ikeda and El-B...