mnml mmbr

Post by Deef »

thx harm!
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

thanks really thanks. this is goood Image
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
latin_funk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by latin_funk »

Can someone please help me...

everytime i keep downloading from this megaupload site the file is put on my desktop as an Excel file to be opened by Excel...i try opening it as an itunes file but no work...

i'm on a Mac, does that mean anything to it?
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

funny...

this set sounds EXACTLY like every other live pa he does.

i think he's played the same fucking live pa for the last four years. when he did a livepa at mutek this year, it was almost verbatum the set he played here in detroit in 2002. seriously...i knew exactly when track's changed, what came next, and what was filters were coming in when.

the set from the works here in 2002 was amazing, and i've listened to it a thousand times. its good to know that if i ever want to relive that experiece three years ago i can just book luciano to do a livepa...'cause he'll play the same fucking show again.

sad.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
IntenZe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by IntenZe »

thanks Harm 8)

"edit" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

element.8 wrote:funny...

this set sounds EXACTLY like every other live pa he does.

i think he's played the same fucking live pa for the last four years. when he did a livepa at mutek this year, it was almost verbatum the set he played here in detroit in 2002. seriously...i knew exactly when track's changed, what came next, and what was filters were coming in when.

the set from the works here in 2002 was amazing, and i've listened to it a thousand times. its good to know that if i ever want to relive that experiece three years ago i can just book luciano to do a livepa...'cause he'll play the same fucking show again.

sad.
he has been doing this set for a long time indeed... But, I still think its a great set! Saw it live only once in Amsterdam february 2004 and that was also almost the same set...
*I support southern fruits*
djmitch
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djmitch »

thank you man...

I love this set !!!! thank you for the spended time !!!

greeeat!