[ALTF007] ERDBEERSCHNITZEL - TRACKNAMES I CAN'T PRONOUNCE EP

- free art
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

keinzweiter wrote:Schnitzel is always a good choice! But nobody understands the name. It`s like mine ;)
Do you have any enlightenment as to what the name means? And yours for that matter? :lol:

Thanks for all the feedback guys, we're really chuffed with the release - it's spurred us on to plan some pretty special stuff in the near future. You'll hear about it here first ;)
S-Max & Spatial
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71085/

facebook.com/schmorgasbord
erdbeerschnitzel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by erdbeerschnitzel »

If I may spread enlightenment: Erdbeerschnitzel is a strawberry flavoured piece of meat (e.g. cutlet, escalope). There is no deeper sense, but there is lot of room for free interpretation ;)

Keinzweiter is a way more self-loving name but he might explain it himself :D
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

sonofradiator wrote:
keinzweiter wrote:Schnitzel is always a good choice! But nobody understands the name. It`s like mine ;)
Do you have any enlightenment as to what the name means? And yours for that matter? :lol:

Thanks for all the feedback guys, we're really chuffed with the release - it's spurred us on to plan some pretty special stuff in the near future. You'll hear about it here first ;)
somewhere in the Internet you will find an interview with Keinzweiter, where he tries to explain what the name means. I can't find it right now...
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

erdbeerschnitzel wrote:There is no deeper sense, but there is lot of room for free interpretation ;)
Who needs deeper meaning?! :lol:
S-Max & Spatial
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71085/

facebook.com/schmorgasbord
humeka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by humeka »

your name is not the most impressive thing with you Erdbeerschnitzel... it's your pictures ;-)

...like the one you have here or the one for dark side of the meat's myspace profile...
erdbeerschnitzel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by erdbeerschnitzel »

It's even more fun to know that this is really me. I looked so professionally pissed at that time...
humeka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by humeka »

lol, were you really posing and trying to look like "concentrate" or you were simply like that?