[Traum 065] Jesse Somfay - We Breathe the Stars... (2005)

- wax
Eidolon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eidolon »

needs more cowbell
When you meet a swordsman, meet him with a sword. Offer a poem to no one but a poet.

www.modernrecordingcompany.com
Shteven
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shteven »

also being a fan of progressive music, I love your work

a big future ahead of yourself :D
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Eidolon wrote:needs more cowbell
:D :D :D

Maybe it's the pot here right now but i'm really laughing my ass of with this comment.

JS, I really like your sound. Keep up the good work! And don't listen to people who want to push you in a certain direction...
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Eidolon wrote:needs more cowbell
Hahaha! YES! :D

Thanks for your support guys. It does mean a lot to me :)
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Jesse Somfay wrote:
plaster wrote:chill out jesse... it's all good...noone said anything bad.
I am not angry. I just would like people to respect me and not 'request' certain things of me. As an artist, I see that as quite the disrespect. Just putting it out there. I am aware that not everyone will like what I do, but I just don't need to hear people complain about it.
This is an open forum for people to share their thoughts and opinions on minimal music. If you didnt want to hear people complain about it, you shouldnt have posted this here.

I thought the second track was real good, and will definately get some playtime from me.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

minimal house wrote:
Jesse Somfay wrote:
I am not angry. I just would like people to respect me and not 'request' certain things of me. As an artist, I see that as quite the disrespect. Just putting it out there. I am aware that not everyone will like what I do, but I just don't need to hear people complain about it.
This is an open forum for people to share their thoughts and opinions on minimal music. If you didnt want to hear people complain about it, you shouldnt have posted this here.

I thought the second track was real good, and will definately get some playtime from me.
I am well aware of this being an open forum. I am just pointing out that I felt very disrespected having been told/suggested to make something more 'minimal' or 'better' as was stated. It's not good to tell people what to do in that manner. I would never consider doing that to any fellow artist.

Now, moving on, I am glad you enjoy the B side :)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Jesse Somfay wrote:
minimal house wrote:
Jesse Somfay wrote:

I am well aware of this being an open forum. I am just pointing out that I felt very disrespected having been told/suggested to make something more 'minimal' or 'better' as was stated. It's not good to tell people what to do in that manner. I would never consider doing that to any fellow artist.

Now, moving on, I am glad you enjoy the B side :)
As I wrote in an earlier post, I don't like the A side at all. Too much. The B side is great and I'm probably going to play that.

Another thing is, why do you feel offended when people say they would prefer more minimal stuff from you, and when they say they think you have done better records?

I feel dis-respected when you write that you don't want to hear the bad things.
Smuk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Smuk »

I Have to agree with Patrick here. As soon as someone says something else but "hey, this is great" you get pissed off. For the rest of you, i don't care whats on you t-shirts. I may suggest "Trance Nation" to some of you.
BITCHES FROM HELL
----------------------------------
http://www.kreatur-musik.net