[Clink 014] Camea - Happy Ending

- wax
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

lost.in.musiq wrote:i also like it ... dont know what the problem is ...
i often ask myself that kind of question! people can't enjoy and just be quiet?! and how can somebody be so ignorant and question such a good release to be in the mnml forum while THIS is a minimal release!!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

miro pajic wrote:people can't enjoy and just be quiet?!
why shouldn't people express their opinions about things? what is it that you just did by writing now? why didnt you just stay quiet and enjoy the music?

it seems like you try to make people look like fools by writing as you do, but still you do the same thing that you criticize them for doing.. so in other words you're a hypocrite? at least that's the definition..

miro pajic wrote: and how can somebody be so ignorant and question such a good release to be in the mnml forum while THIS is a minimal release!!
again, how can you be so ignorant and question other peoples opinions? this is forum, a place to discuss different opinions, but it seems like you missed that essential point..
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

Computer says love original and Insideout Remix for me..

t alexi delano's remixes...the rest sounds all go but that effect on the clap/snare really annoys me =X
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

mistersinister wrote: it sounds like everyting in the mnml bin for the last 4 years.

it's about reading between the lines here....
where has the creativity gone in electronic dance music?
+1
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

vermi wrote:
miro pajic wrote:people can't enjoy and just be quiet?!
why shouldn't people express their opinions about things? what is it that you just did by writing now? why didnt you just stay quiet and enjoy the music?

it seems like you try to make people look like fools by writing as you do, but still you do the same thing that you criticize them for doing.. so in other words you're a hypocrite? at least that's the definition..

calm down man!

peace
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

miro pajic wrote:
calm down man!

peace
i am calm... i just find it funny that people don't think twice through what they are posting before they hit the "submit" button, just as you did. but maybe you've learned from this, and if so, that's a good thing ;)
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

Not really diggin' this. am a bit disappointed because i usually like clink releases...
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

one of the best clink releases.

my fav. here is the digital bonus remix by delano, but i like all tracks!! sick!