Post by BeatBoxBaby »

Insideout
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

http://www.fwd.dj/mixes/victor-gonzales ... ing-techno

First couple songs not so dark but it changes after that.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

For highly intelligent music with dark overtones check out Wolf + Lamb.

I recommend Smirk's livesets.
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

Konpiuta or Pompelmoessap for ones that havn't been mentioned before.

http://www.konpiuta.com/live_performances.html

http://www.pompelmoessap.com/
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Thanks for these links cant stop listening to seph at the moment :D
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

I remember the first time I heard a seph set, was one of the ones from 06 I think - the opening of it blew my mind, was some of the most unique/freshest stuff I'd heard in a long time. He's near the top of 'artists I want to see but havn't yet'.

Sleeparchive is also pretty ace - caught him live twice, love his stuff, his live-PA's still get frequent replay by me even after having them for a long time now. Something about his sound takes me to a place, a cold place - but a cozy one too.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Heartthrob is also pretty dark
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

shypht wrote:I remember the first time I heard a seph set, was one of the ones from 06 I think - the opening of it blew my mind, was some of the most unique/freshest stuff I'd heard in a long time. He's near the top of 'artists I want to see but havn't yet'.

Sleeparchive is also pretty ace - caught him live twice, love his stuff, his live-PA's still get frequent replay by me even after having them for a long time now. Something about his sound takes me to a place, a cold place - but a cozy one too.
actually maybe I am alone here.. I really dig Sleep's productions but the one recording I listened to wasnt that tough.. missed the flow a bit.

Sephs "That Hooded" drove me crazy the first time I heard it. I was like "wtf is this" as well as the Intro with that "i can see spiders and insects vocal"

Did you checkout some Wolf and Lamb stuff? The W+L artists have some pretty dark deep house mixes on the net! I would grab one of those as there are minimal as well
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.