mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

the sad part... there's a market for it |:
lcvl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lcvl »

sorgenkind wrote:italians....... always italians. No wonder the plug makes shitty shuffle beats since it seems in italy they are big at shuffling the sht out of them.
:shock:
Dubby music & free samples http://leocavallo.bandcamp.com
Koppnicker
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Koppnicker »

the funny thing is that I'm working on a track currenty which sounds pretty similar to those audio examples :F
actually it isn't funny.....why didn't i spent 40 bucks and been gone drinkin' instead of sitting in front of my computer for hours? :E

what i wan't to say is: this thing is crappy as hell. i never gonna use it, except when i'm gonna cut off my ears. i don't hear the sh!t what's comin out of this vst, then :D
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

It's almost as bad as the minimal loops in that other thread..

Fucking BS for BS people
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

haha... thats some copyright infringment. we invented that plugin.! :) lawsuits ready!
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by manzatour »

lcvl wrote:
sorgenkind wrote:italians....... always italians. No wonder the plug makes shitty shuffle beats since it seems in italy they are big at shuffling the sht out of them.
:shock:
that's not for you, you make excellent tracks
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

stupid marketing from these guys, but im missing how this is any different from the hundreds of reaktor ensembles and other vst's that do the exact same thing?
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

NoAffiliation wrote:stupid marketing from these guys, but im missing how this is any different from the hundreds of reaktor ensembles and other vst's that do the exact same thing?
good point there are more than a few. I bet this thing will generate stale loops anyways but could be used effectively by mangling them as you would some other bit of audio.

It will be funny to see if a bunch of songs come out using the presets from it though.