Raresh @ Fluid (Bergamo- Italy) - 31.10.2008

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

loki33
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by loki33 »

does someone know the track before underground resistance ? :)
PETER PANN
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PETER PANN »

34:00 marcel dettmann-plain
the fisherman fish fish
Raze
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Raze »

loki33 wrote:does someone know the track before underground resistance ? :)

yeah yeah the one wit the fuckin broccoli :)..crazy track :)
Raze
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Raze »

papa changa wrote:at the end we can hear the new ricardo production! :D, the long track with the violins, i suppose ricardo use a classical music sample, it's remind me something..
the very last one just after that 2 min pause?or the one before with that guy's voice all over?:)
papa changa
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by papa changa »

Raze wrote:
papa changa wrote:at the end we can hear the new ricardo production! :D, the long track with the violins, i suppose ricardo use a classical music sample, it's remind me something..
the very last one just after that 2 min pause?or the one before with that guy's voice all over?:)
the one before with that guy's voice all over.. i hear this very very long track three time in one party! it was this summer at the MVS festival, ricardo play it at the end of his set and also at the robert johnson with vera, and rhadoo also play it at the after! rhadoo tell me it was ricardo..
i suppose it's one of the upcoming ricardo remixes of "carl craig & mortiz von oswald - recomposed"
prussell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by prussell »

1st track (fading out quickly) is
Dajae - Brighter Days (Cajmere Underground Goodies Remix) (Cajual)

track @ 1:09:00 is off this 12", can't remember which track:
http://www.discogs.com/release/58014
Raze
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Raze »

papa changa wrote:
Raze wrote:
the one before with that guy's voice all over.. i hear this very very long track three time in one party! it was this summer at the MVS festival, ricardo play it at the end of his set and also at the robert johnson with vera, and rhadoo also play it at the after! rhadoo tell me it was ricardo..
i suppose it's one of the upcoming ricardo remixes of "carl craig & mortiz von oswald - recomposed"
thanks dude :)..i knew about rhadoo playin it in berlin some weeks ago i've got some friends who were there.awesome:)
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

papa changa wrote:i suppose it's one of the upcoming ricardo remixes of "carl craig & mortiz von oswald - recomposed"
nope -> http://clone.nl/item13834.html
the one you're looking for sounds more like a soundtrack bootleg to me...