Stockholm scene

- open
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

Carl Smart wrote:the place (berns) website said nothing but their regular guy for friday the 14th and surrounding dates. Yeh, minus had a thing there last friday. Did anyone go?

i was there, stork was there aswell .. it was nice, gaiser rocked, richie started of a bit dull but picked it up at the end :-)
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

nihad wrote:
Carl Smart wrote:the place (berns) website said nothing but their regular guy for friday the 14th and surrounding dates. Yeh, minus had a thing there last friday. Did anyone go?

i was there, stork was there aswell .. it was nice, gaiser rocked, richie started of a bit dull but picked it up at the end :-)
Gaiser was awesome, Richie was good too.. that place is amazing, but still more for a opera than Techno. Things was falling from the roof, it too old. haha!
I was a bit scared the huge crystal lamps was going to fall down and kill people! ;-)
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

coming to think of it, its a bit weird that "seeing richie tearing down the chandeliers in berns" isn't on my things-to-do-before-i-die list... did anyone care about Kornel Kovac? :P