[M_nus 64] Marc Houle - Sixty Four

- wax
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

vermi wrote:i think most people expect better from mr. houle, specially when they know he's released tracks as the ones on (i.e.) "restore". not that one always should compare new material with older releases etc, because that will be wrong (imo), but for me this release is unexplainable hehe

i listened to each sample for at most five seconds each, and even on such a little time it was easy to decide that it is (for me) a very lousy release..
Ahh, the Matthew Dear syndrome all over again! ;)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

tettezak wrote: Ahh, the Matthew Dear syndrome all over again! ;)
indeed it is hehe 8)
stanley brown
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stanley brown »

bla bla bla
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

i think its not matthew syndrme ..... at least billy says go was better .... after days of wait .... i cant believe this one is even released ....... i mean there s no value to release this BULLSHt........ :x
LewisO
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by LewisO »

I don't know how people can listen to music like this. In fact I wouldn't even call it music.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

LewisO wrote:I don't know how people can listen to music like this. In fact I wouldn't even call it music.
Music touch us in a different way..everybody feels it in a different way..and that's a good thing (:

For example: I'm really loving the ''Deathray at you'' track and loving the main synth of ''Sands'' (yeah because the synths that appear on the break yeah..it really sucks =x ) and I hated the last niederflur release that everybody was loving .
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

LewisO wrote:I don't know how people can listen to music like this. In fact I wouldn't even call it music.
haha, what kind of comment is that?

of course it's music, but apparently not music that you like, but to come here and say it's not music is very intolerant.