Woman don't cry is the shizzy!

:!:
mean
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mean »

thank you guys for the support.
much appreciated.
i will deliver few of those on different labels this/next year, so watch out for more ;)

big lov for all
cesare
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

mean i love from the start, no doubt. this release is no exception. but im feeling a little strange about the recent cesare ep's on other labels.

just a lil question mr cesare, if i may ofcourse. whats up with 'your own personal sound' that you were developing not so long ago.., that very personal ratios you and perro were using in the first 3 mean releases.., that just a tad deeper kick... it was just so fresh sounding and now you go to those typical type of kicks... yeah a man's gotta eat i know.

sorry if i appeared rude, no intention at all. please keep mean mean :)
mean
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mean »

mean i love from the start, no doubt. this release is no exception. but im feeling a little strange about the recent cesare ep's on other labels.

just a lil question mr cesare, if i may ofcourse. whats up with 'your own personal sound' that you were developing not so long ago.., that very personal ratios you and perro were using in the first 3 mean releases.., that just a tad deeper kick... it was just so fresh sounding and now you go to those typical type of kicks... yeah a man's gotta eat i know.

sorry if i appeared rude, no intention at all. please keep mean mean Smile
hey dude,
no probs maman..i could never get offended, especially from people who know and follow my story :)
the truth is that i m still followin' that sound i started to develope few years back. Only difference is a growing, i would say in the technical and professional side. I know exaclty what u mean with "that very personal ratios you and perro were using in the first 3 mean releases"..and i really respect that! the kick is the same of before, just a different compression, which result on dancefloors like a stronger beat, more danceable and therefore it helps the rest of the madness to meet with the clubber comunity in a friendlier way..
hope this little answer to ur question will satisfy ur curiosity :)

now, back on track..

RMXS FROM PERRO MAGNETICO AND OUR FRESHLY SIGNED ARTISTS PARAL.LEL AND VIUDEZ WILL BE OUT WITH THE RELEASE AS SAYD BEFORE. SAMPLES ON OUR PLAYER.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MEANRECORDS

hope u enjoy..