white castle.....

30 pack..

lol
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Just listened to Luciano's mix from Switch Petrol in Brussels. Not trying to throw anybody under the bus, so to speak, but WTF! Horrible mix! Now, I love house but his track selection was a fail to say the least. Crap commercial garbage house with annoying quirky noises in the background & vocals that are pre-historic. His technical reminded me of when I first started mixing. Timing was so off, bordering on a trainwreck from time to time. Luciano needs to seriously get back into some dark minimal/techno tracks, IMO.
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re:

Post by John Clees »

Michael^Heaven wrote:Just listened to Luciano's mix from Switch Petrol in Brussels. Not trying to throw anybody under the bus, so to speak, but WTF! Horrible mix! Now, I love house but his track selection was a fail to say the least. Crap commercial garbage house with annoying quirky noises in the background & vocals that are pre-historic. His technical reminded me of when I first started mixing. Timing was so off, bordering on a trainwreck from time to time. Luciano needs to seriously get back into some dark minimal/techno tracks, IMO.
not to grab anyone (out from under the bus)..but perhaps he's getting the last of any bad energy out of his system...

and he'll be 3 times better in several months or so... after completely adjusting to his new surroundings... input from a new home takes years (imo)

I could be wrong but hey... I've been wrong before...

lol.
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Hopefully so! Nothing personal...he seems genuine & a nice guy all around. However, if that set is reminiscent of what he's playing out now, it's not his cup of tea.
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I just know from my own personal journey through life..

even when your on top of removing bad energy / toxins.... it takes time upon time ...

and even after (for myself speaking) of years... I say it's only the starting point..

:)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re:

Post by Celltek »

john clees wrote: he's getting the last of any bad energy out of his system...
You crack me up lol :lol:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

you ever have a dark force in your life..that lingers inside and out of your mind / body and soul..

its not like you just flush the toilet..

lol..

p.s. -
john clees wrote:I could be wrong but hey... I've been wrong before...
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Im very much aware of negative energies and what it can do to you but im just not sure this is the reason for his dj shortcomings.

Anyway lets hope that you are right :D