INSANE!

- open
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

just realised that pizzamon just coverd what I said but with a heck of a lot more words...
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Celltek wrote:
john clees wrote:old mother earth is mad.. very mad...

we better behave... :!:
Mother Earth could be a frustrated milf looking for a young stud.. Go on Clees, take one for the team!!
HAHAHAHA

I'd be honored....

"my little precious..."
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

snow tomorrow :cry:
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

pizzamon wrote:That's not the way global warming works guys. Warming the earth in some areas raises the sea levels, which change the currents. The ocean is the regulator of the earths temperatures. Europe is temperate because the ocean's currents push warm waters against it, allowing for food to be grown and keeping the whole continent from becoming an ice shelf. Global warming leads to the freezing of the earth into another ice age (which is long overdue by the way). It's a complicated and little understood issue because of the chemistry and knowledge of the earths life cycles that are involved. First there will be extreme shifts of record hot, then record cold weather. Swinging like a pendulum and creating fierce storms. Picture it like a ship on the sea...rocking back and forth, each time getting a little closer to tipping over and sinking. Soon it will tip completely over and dive into and ice age that will kill millions. The heat is only the beginning of our troubles...thanks hummer.
the global scientific community is divided on the issue. some say its just the earth's natural rhythm, others say its us. some say the sun goes through phases: the sun doesn't stay one constant perfect temperature, it has solar flares that extend for million+ miles causing the temp to rise. recently there was a german scientist that won the nobel peace prize for proving that carbon monoxide and other human created gases have no effect on the ozone layer. ill look it up and post later.
pizzamon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pizzamon »

vermi wrote:seems like you didnt get the irony of my post (in the part about global warming) hehe :)

i think the problem is very easily illustrated in that movie with al gore, although you cannot say for sure if its correct or not.
Gotcha' sorry about the lengthy post.
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Rochey wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote:Were is the fucking global warming? its going the opposit way!
It was +4 degrees Celsius in Stockholm today, this is way below the average!
Its like fucking december temperatures!

ARGH!!

That's the gulf stream failing... because of changes in the ocean tempratures...
I blame Bush! :twisted:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

two days ago I was at the beach - two days in a row I may add... :) * it was 87 and 85...

today it was a high of around 55ish..

allergies anyone..

michigan summers..

any 80 day in oct I'll take to the bank..

:D
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

pizzamon wrote:
vermi wrote:seems like you didnt get the irony of my post (in the part about global warming) hehe :)

i think the problem is very easily illustrated in that movie with al gore, although you cannot say for sure if its correct or not.
Gotcha' sorry about the lengthy post.
no need to say sorry man! it was probably good for those who doesnt read so much about the subject.

anyways, -5C here today, where is this going to end? at least no snow though :)