Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Rosscoah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rosscoah »

stevësto wrote:
Ronny wrote:always the same sound :( Boring
Richie Was good the last years now he's unfortunatly static
agreed. im tired of the ableton loops and flanger effects.
He uses Ableton very little these days, only to run effects through.
mattburns
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mattburns »

getting tired of richie's sets could be as much to do with overexposure as anything else. he has such a huge and devoted fan base that his sets are constantly up on the net. it's inevitable that some will become slightly bored with them i think
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Ronny wrote:always the same sound :( Boring
Richie Was good the last years now he's unfortunatly static
He still has the odd thumper in his set that makes you go wow, but I say its time for another transition.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

mattburns wrote:getting tired of richie's sets could be as much to do with overexposure as anything else. he has such a huge and devoted fan base that his sets are constantly up on the net. it's inevitable that some will become slightly bored with them i think
hmm... it seems like quite a few people (including myself) have been a bit tired/disappointed with the sound he is playing regardless...

so i havent listened to richie's set yet, but wow, troy's is really top notch. definitely the most interesting dj for me at the moment. this is a fantastic set by him.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

im waiting for the new hawtin (or Plastikman) material that has to come out early next year.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

yeah i just can't seem to get in to him this year...his mixing seems to be quite sloppy also..but it's only frustrating due to the insainly high standard of his performances when he is on form.

the style of richies i'm loving the most at the moment is the old wastelands set....that is perfect. but i wouldnt expect him to go back to that as it's been done before. i have a feeling his current/future passions lie elsewhere...ala 'surround sound'....i hope i'm right!
zirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zirk »

could someone reupload troy's set please on rapid or smth?
malle eppie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by malle eppie »

listning to richie livesets @ home is boring. Only cool when you are actually there