[shift_04] v/a Sottovoce e.p.

- free art
amosflorence
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by amosflorence »

hugoboy will be deleted
it's hard to know all the releases into netlabel scene....
Thank u hernan!
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

:) is not that i knew all the netlabel releases, i know we are a huge flow of music, is just thtat with hugoboy, we had the same trouble in miniatura
cheers!
tremens
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tremens »

thx cool pack :wink: i appreciate
tekkitekk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tekkitekk »

hernangrau wrote:Hugoboy - Shufflebrain [bump037]
track list

1. Dust (4:47)
2. Dynamopsychism (4:31)
3. Pixel Smoke (4:33)
4. Strana Durakov (5:47)

someone has to make understand hugoboy that he can't release the same work with various netlabels
same thing happen to us with this artist, sorry guys
so what's the problem? tell me why am i not allowed to release one track in an album and in a compilation simultaneously!?!?!? lots of musicians do this, same tracks even released by different labels, and you keep saying i can't. that's hard to understand
:evil:
I think that making minimal music is similar to draw by black-and-white pencil. You don't have colours and therefore it's very important to feel the shadows.
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

tekkitekk wrote:
track list

someone has to make understand hugoboy that he can't release the same work with various netlabels
so what's the problem? tell me why am i not allowed to release one track in an album and in a compilation simultaneously!?!?!? lots of musicians do this, same tracks even released by different labels, and you keep saying i can't. that's hard to understand
technically you can, but is not the right way to do things.
If you were releasing your music comercially, you would have signed a contract which says that you deliver the rights of your work to the label which is releasing your music and you will be pay for that. So the track is yours but you can't sell it or pass it to anyone until your contract have been finished, or you might be taken to justice court, no joke.
We netlabels don't sign contracts, so you are not under a "law" but we expect at least the compromisse of the artist that he/she would NOT release his/her tracks under other netlabels. The music is delivered for free but that doesn't mean that many people have work a lot to release your music(netlabel crew,web designer,mastering, etc). That's why we use creative commons licenses , to try to protect your work to be stolen or sold. So try to release your works under 1 netlabel each like if you were signing a contract, we netlabels would aprecciate that a lot, and that things wouldn't happen.A totally diferent thing is if you decide to release the tracks that you release in a netlabel comercially, in that case is the oposite , we would be happy for you and no trouble at all. But don't sell it to various labels becasue you might have serious troubles.
Don't take it personal, is just like a netlabel owner, everytime i see that things happens it disturb me a lot.
bonzai
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bonzai »

pretty nice tunes :!:
amosflorence
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by amosflorence »

hey hugo,
i'm the owner of shift, gianluca...
i think you hadn't respect of my work in shift,
i spend a lot of time into adv on myspace
i spend a lot of time on the website :evil:
and u spend half of time doing releases in various netlabel
and use our advertising and media services we provide

it take a lot of time of my real work
hernan is right is only about respect

now i have no time
but will delete the track

tatsu is a friend
i don't want to be a thief of tracks of other

Peace
Gianluca
tekkitekk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tekkitekk »

hernangrau wrote:
tekkitekk wrote:
track list

technically you can, but is not the right way to do things.
If you were releasing your music comercially, you would have signed a contract which says that you deliver the rights of your work to the label which is releasing your music and you will be pay for that. So the track is yours but you can't sell it or pass it to anyone until your contract have been finished, or you might be taken to justice court, no joke.
We netlabels don't sign contracts, so you are not under a "law" but we expect at least the compromisse of the artist that he/she would NOT release his/her tracks under other netlabels. The music is delivered for free but that doesn't mean that many people have work a lot to release your music(netlabel crew,web designer,mastering, etc). That's why we use creative commons licenses , to try to protect your work to be stolen or sold. So try to release your works under 1 netlabel each like if you were signing a contract, we netlabels would aprecciate that a lot, and that things wouldn't happen.A totally diferent thing is if you decide to release the tracks that you release in a netlabel comercially, in that case is the oposite , we would be happy for you and no trouble at all. But don't sell it to various labels becasue you might have serious troubles.
Don't take it personal, is just like a netlabel owner, everytime i see that things happens it disturb me a lot.

mnoga bukav niasilil

8) :roll: :wink: :D
I think that making minimal music is similar to draw by black-and-white pencil. You don't have colours and therefore it's very important to feel the shadows.