How do you see Holland

- open
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

VIVIANNEPROJECTS wrote:Thats a very good one...if you look closely in the mirror you can see Magda withTulips and wooden shoes snorting coke from the belly of hooker
hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Music Junkie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Music Junkie »

the dizzy duck, confusion, rooftops
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

Interesting to see people mentioning our great artists. I must be a little nitpicker here and say that it wasn't the Renaissance, but in fact the Baroque period that Rembrandt, Vermeer etc. were part of. Holland didn't play any significant role in the Renaissance. Just so you know :P
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

when i think about holland i kinda think about cities more than windmills and tulips, though it is "folchlorical"(?), besides of that, i see it as a very good place in terms of personal developement.

btw: that painting is van eyck´s "arnolfini marriage" which belongs to the XVth. century, which is renaissance´s cuatrocento.
zero.
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

open minded people, coffeshops, drugs, amesterdam, ajax, van nilestelroy, tiesto, banana trains, tulpans, water canals...
one wierd thing was that not been able to buy food exept from restaurangs in the city, no food supermarkets at all in the centre of amsterdam :shock:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Rotterdam gabber skinheads! :lol:
dou
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dou »

from what i head hollandese (or whatever u guys r called) dont do anything if they havent scheduled it first

and many times that sucks
Daniel Logikal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Daniel Logikal »

I see Holland as a progressive country, from what I understand - politically, socially...smoke a phat one in a coffee shop with dutch choclate in Amsterdam while wearing wooden clogs before an Ajax vs. PSV game which will be followed by a minimal excursion into the night. Sounds like fun eh?