looking for good earphones...

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Sony MDR-7506 has for me been the best DJ headphone. I have had my pair for around 8 years now, and yes, now it's about time for buying a new pair, but the sound is still good, and the didn't brake.

I've also had a pair of HD25, and they're good too, but I'm more for the Sony MDR-7506.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

digitalbunny wrote:another vote from me for the HD25's.
nothing beats the ability to replace any broken part on them!
I second that! HD25's all the way for me
mando
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mando »

HD25 8)
bip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bip »

hd 25 if you want dj
akg to simply listen to music
beyerdynamic for studio
the hairy brain
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by the hairy brain »

If you can still find them (think they have ceased production) then I recommend the technics rpdj 1210's

Great headphones. I've had numerous pairs, the pioneers and sony's break to easily, the new model technics are far to heavy for my liking, the hd-25's are decent but I still prefer my technics
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

the hairy brain wrote:If you can still find them (think they have ceased production) then I recommend the technics rpdj 1210's

Great headphones. I've had numerous pairs, the pioneers and sony's break to easily, the new model technics are far to heavy for my liking, the hd-25's are decent but I still prefer my technics
These are about £30 cheaper aswell, if I'm not mistaken, considering them for my next pair but I've no doubt I'll end up with sennheisers
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
menos160
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by menos160 »

patrick bateman wrote:Sony MDR-7506 has for me been the best DJ headphone. I have had my pair for around 8 years now, and yes, now it's about time for buying a new pair, but the sound is still good, and the didn't brake.

I've also had a pair of HD25, and they're good too, but I'm more for the Sony MDR-7506.
i've tried these and i don't like it, they're too uncomfortable for my ears.
the hairy brain wrote:If you can still find them (think they have ceased production) then I recommend the technics rpdj 1210's
yeah, i've been looking for the 1210's, but here in argentina doesn't exist, so hd25 are gonna be my new earphones.
Thanks to everybody!
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

hd 25 are unbreakable...nice sound too for mixing