Minimize to Maximize Tour2005 @ Robert Johnson, Offenbach

any
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

hyperlite wrote:
tecknoism wrote:was one hell of a party...
I heard richie was even dancing in the crowd and ricardo drank a half bottle of "jagermeister" :lol:
dont know about richie (think he was on low profile because his ladyfriend was there also and never left the dj-booth) but ricardo did lots of things that God has forbidden... :lol:
Peace Out
miniwax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by miniwax »

Woow it was very nice sh!t out there in the R-J.
After sending a couple of e-mails I received the confirming mail on Monday. Unfortunately my car was broken down so I had to call some technical friends. After working on my car for a few hours on Wednesday the technical problems where solved. So off to Offenbach. After a 4 hours drive we could check in to the hotel, went to a nice restaurant for a final diner. At 12 we went back to the hotel, took a shower and went to the R-J. Arriving @1 there was a big queue in front of R-J. Only people who were on the list could get in, so we were in after 5 min.
The club was already packed. So first thing to do was getting a beer and go out to the balcony. Were we could also enjoy the sounds of the warming-up dj. All the familiar minimal-hits passed the revue. Nothing special. After a while it was time for the 2 R’s to take over de dj-booth. It took some time before the sound of these to masters really was taken to the level they normally go to. But after an our or 2 it really hit the spot. It was crowded, but there was some space to move your body from side to side. After a while the downstairs floor opened with the same music as upstairs, so you had all the space you could imagine for about an hour. This because it took some time before people knew the floor was open. Round six it was time to go upstairs, because the music was so fucking great and we wanted to know if there was some more space to move your ass around and taste the vibe upstairs. The vibe was mad and we found a nice spot and danced our ass of till 9. At that moment also the sun was shining on the balcony of the venue and we took some vitamin E. Inside the music was still going strong, the vibe was great, the people nice and still a lot of dutchies in the house. About 23. Also talked to some guys from Venezuela……yes they specially came from Venez for this party. And we thought we were freax.
The last 1,5 hour of their set was special. The drive in their set was gone, but that didn’t matter because every record after the other exceeded the next one.
minimize to the maximize. Every new record/track started really slow and ended in a maximal minimal sound. Awesome what these guys did.
But unfortunately every thing has to end…..so also a night with two heroes @ the R-J ended.
Somewhere round 11 we headed back to our hotel with the sun shinning on our smiling and satisfied faces.
* Never Mind The Bollocks *