Kompakt-mp3 and Firefox

- open
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

you guys thinking what im thinking? somebody email the link for this thread to kompakt support. they would be interested to know they have lost business because of this.
trensp
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by trensp »

ive had probs with the kompakt site as well at times, but have definitely bought my share there, especially for labels that beatport doest sell (like milnormodern)

new word and sound mp3-shop is up, check it:
http://www.whatpeopleplay.com/

messed with it a bit, really like their player and the way you can hear through different parts of the track....
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

stevësto wrote:you guys thinking what im thinking? somebody email the link for this thread to kompakt support. they would be interested to know they have lost business because of this.
great idea..

[done]

:)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

have become more and more bp for me as well, mainly because i still cant get the kompakt site to work properly, and bp (still) does.

hopefully they can manage to do something about it, cant be that expensive to change the layout/system for how you play samples etc
nubianmindz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nubianmindz »

ParanoidDancer wrote:I actually do buy from them. Their pricing is good and so is their mp3 quality. Granted their user interface is pretty horrible but i prefer them over the way overpriced beatport.
yeaah beatport is ridiculously over-priced.