[Cadenza 14] Digitaline - Anticlockwise 2x12"

- wax
perik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perik »

Pansen wrote:seems like the sound of cadenza is getting better again, the last releases wherent that good in my optinion.

the harissa release was a bomb!!!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

s.k. wrote:
seems like the sound of cadenza is getting better again, the last releases wherent that good in my optinion.
second.
I'm sorry guys but I dont want to go through this again... but I don't believe in a label getting "good" or "better"; I think what you meant is, the label is going in something you enjoy more, which is totally different. Your tastes are not a indication of the label's level of quality.
mtrnc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mtrnc »

second!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

pheek wrote:
s.k. wrote:
seems like the sound of cadenza is getting better again, the last releases wherent that good in my optinion.
second.
I'm sorry guys but I dont want to go through this again... but I don't believe in a label getting "good" or "better"; I think what you meant is, the label is going in something you enjoy more, which is totally different. Your tastes are not a indication of the label's level of quality.
hmm, could be true, BUT a label can also have some weak releases, right?

Anyway, for me Cadenza is almost always on the right track with stuff!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

patrick bateman wrote:
pheek wrote:
s.k. wrote:
second.
hmm, could be true, BUT a label can also have some weak releases, right?

Anyway, for me Cadenza is almost always on the right track with stuff!
Could be weak for YOU but be awesome for 500 others. There's a lot of labels that I dont like their music and think have "weak" releases, but theres 1000 other people that says the opposite. It's a matter of tastes.
A lot of people seems to see labels as Football clubs who performs or not... it's art, nothing to do with trophees and such. :wink:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

pheek wrote:Could be weak for YOU but be awesome for 500 others. There's a lot of labels that I dont like their music and think have "weak" releases, but theres 1000 other people that says the opposite. It's a matter of tastes.
A lot of people seems to see labels as Football clubs who performs or not... it's art, nothing to do with trophees and such. :wink:
But, if you follow a label, and a label sticks to a sound that doesn't change much, then there can be releases that are still within this sound, but are weaker releases, and maybe also sells less, see what I mean?

Of course it's a matter of taste, but it's also wrong to say that a label doesn't have weak releases IMO.
dario zenker
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dario zenker »

amazing tracks i love it.
amazing label too.
not more to say.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

The problem with record labels is once a label has a small run of hits, the proverbial bar is raised and the label is expected to please each and every time. I think it's only natural. Some of my favorites labels have let me down on some releases over the years, but I have to remember that not every record has to be amazing or huge.