Richie Hawtin, Sven Vath, intoxicated/sleep deprivation

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Decepto
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Decepto »

Taking a ride down the giant sasuage pole wouldn'e bee to bad once in a while. I really need tits though,
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Decepto wrote:Taking a ride down the giant sasuage pole wouldn'e bee to bad once in a while. I really need tits though,
wtf??? lolllll that's hilarious...

I never gave it any thought... but all this time if someone asked me to guess wether he's into boys or girls and my life depended on it, I would've said boys. Uh... still would. loll

But whatever y'know. Like really... whatever. I think it's ok to talk stupid like this because he surely doesn't give a fck. His rep is never suffering from that.

Wich makes me think...

@ perredise & perik:
You guys have something against gays? uh?
perredise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perredise »

Off course not, got nothing to do with that, the only reason I said "don't put.." was because I know not every dj likes seeing movies on internet of his own falling down.. Ricardo for example HATES internet simply for that reason!! Most people on this forum did parties with Richie and we all know what happens sometimes in places like Rob-John Panoramabar or DC10, but that doesn't mean everything should be on the internet, just my opinion :wink:

And no, my mnml-heart didn't break :twisted: