I have a dream....

- open
jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:Jpls, bro, nothing about this thread is serious.. thought the bulls and lions were a good indication.. :lol: wear 8 scarves if you have to.. 8)
man...my jokes go nowhere yet again.
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

hahaha.. we both had good intentions :D This thread is open to all kinds of nonsense.. you just might get another chance to whip out a jpls joke 8)
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Pheeeeek, i'm from EGYPT, but i lived in Dubai.. doesn't help my argument as Egypt is just as hot, but gets colder in the winter.. Actually you could wear a scarf in Egypt in the winter.. so THEERE.. Pheek 0 Shadi 1 :lol:

I also got this msg the first time i tried to start this thread, thought it was quite funny to say the least..

"Mistake! There was an attempt of an automatic insert of the message in a forum. Your message is sent to hell. Try still times who knows - can it will turn out? Still probably, that you too long wrote the message - then pass to page back, copy the text, update page, insert the copied text and press button "Send"."

Sent to hell!!!? :twisted:
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

*loool* that "sent to hell" sh!t happened to me many times as well!! :twisted:

but cool posting shadi! i'm not sure if i understood everything, but the things i understood were...cool :)
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

hehe thanks Nadine.. sometimes i keep too much to myself and feel like exploding.. thats what happened here.. and also in threads people go off topic and they call it hijacking. so i created this thread for anyone to post whatever they want, whenever they want its not hijacking. So feel free to let it all out here.. whenever you want.. :)
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

im up for this challenge, how can i participate????
kans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kans »

as per all the scarf talk.... i once asked a girl to make me a 17 foot long scarf, so I could wear only the scarf... trying to be innovative in my fashion i guess..

she denied my request...

One day I'll wear my full body scarf and it will be all the rave... er .. rage..
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

minimalicious_nadine wrote:*loool* that "sent to hell" sht happened to me many times as well!! :twisted:

but cool posting shadi! i'm not sure if i understood everything, but the things i understood were...cool :)
That send to hell message thing is deleted from the forum.
No more disapearing texts anymore!