Argentinian DJ'S

- open
no_pressure
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by no_pressure »

Allied Nations wrote:
katie_m wrote:i missed it last years..and im gonna miss this one as well due to uni duties..but im gonna replace it with some weeks to detroit and summer - "winter" time in argentina with my 2nd family...take a look at the argentina producers stuff..ull prop like em ;)
still u can find a lot of stuff to attend in argentina when u rthere as far as i know ;)

Detroit should be fucking dope! Would like to make a trip there soon as well.
Detroit is my homebase, and i could not imagine living anywhere else in the US. Maybe in berlin or brussels for a few years, but Detroit has the tendency to spoil one with all sorts of fantastic music.
"a 1971 psycho skin flick with a crazy sitar-funk soundtrack. to me that says: win." - rob theakston
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

no_pressure wrote:
Allied Nations wrote:
katie_m wrote:i missed it last years..and im gonna miss this one as well due to uni duties..but im gonna replace it with some weeks to detroit and summer - "winter" time in argentina with my 2nd family...take a look at the argentina producers stuff..ull prop like em ;)
still u can find a lot of stuff to attend in argentina when u rthere as far as i know ;)

Detroit should be fucking dope! Would like to make a trip there soon as well.
Detroit is my homebase, and i could not imagine living anywhere else in the US. Maybe in berlin or brussels for a few years, but Detroit has the tendency to spoil one with all sorts of fantastic music.
Montreal is very much the same, and I HATE the cold, yet I still want to be here. I don't see myself anywhere else in Canada.

I moved around a lot though, so we'll see :P
inesb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by inesb »

Allied Nations wrote:
katie_m wrote:they play tonite...at buenos aires..and Violett is doin the warm up ;)

mid december is the mutek ;)

Well there you go - to be honest I'm not a hardcore minimal genius like a lot of you - but I've been on the minimal thing for a while now and Montreal is chock full of it! I was in Bombay last couple years which had a minimal scene that pretty much consisted of me when I'd drop some minimal jams at my old night :p. Been producing a lot of techier stuff and minimal sorta thingies as well - just kinda fiddlin' with some sounds :)

I can't wait for the next Mutek in Montreal - I'm still angry I missed Hawtin/Lobos/Magda/Luciano@Piknic - it's was outdoor! I LOVE outdoor parties! :evil:
Hawtin + Beyer = great party !!!! :twisted:
Violett played too early :cry:

Waiting for Mutek this saturday - Dec 16th - Brinkmann, D. Scwartz, Cabanne, Dinky + Seph, Barem, Jorge Savoretti... gonna love it.

Outdoor parties in Bs As are generally psy-trance :cry: :cry:

But on January you will sure have beach parties, if you can move 400 km

Have a nice stay !!
menos160
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by menos160 »

inesb wrote:Outdoor parties in Bs As are generally psy-trance :cry: :cry:

But on January you will sure have beach parties, if you can move 400 km

Have a nice stay !!
outdoor parties here are crappy for one thing:
location: party places are far away from Capital Federal (at least 30 miles), because CF government banned all illegal enclosures since 2001, so the only places available are in the Province.

if u come near march, samc 2007

http://www.samc.net/

cocoon and minus tents, that will be the sht :roll:
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

Who knows what;ll happen in march... 8)

Leaving tomorrow morning for bA :)
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

Mmm MMM! Just arrived in Buenos Aires, just chillin on my balcony writing some emails... :)
menos160
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by menos160 »

Allied Nations wrote:Mmm MMM! Just arrived in Buenos Aires, just chillin on my balcony writing some emails... :)
welcome!
if you want a "guidance", PM.
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

Hung ou with some prog DJs down here today :)

Nice people.

Here's some pictures :)