www.decks.de

- open
czan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by czan »

daniel lyons wrote:yes i also agree on that , they are very good - i usually get them only a few days after ordering them ..
i get them 1 day after ordering :)

very good shop!
positivefeedback
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by positivefeedback »

i once ordered records from juno at four o'clock in the afternoon and they arrived at 7 the next morning. amazing really

urban_wind wrote:juno & kompakt are also very good. still for me nothing beats waking up on saturdays and heading down to my local record shop!
completely agree with you on that
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

What about shipping over seas? been a few times I've wanted to order, but cautious of shipping things from there to Canada
DanielCarew
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DanielCarew »

I ordered a lot of records from juno in 2005, shipped to Canada. Only problem I ever had was putting an item in the cart that went out of stock just after I paid. I wasn't charged for it or anything, just had to order it again. Never once got a damaged piece. Had to pay duty on about 50% of the deliveries...
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

juno, decks and hardwax are the best. zero problems, and in case of any problem, they allow you to make a new order for free in case of lost package. also tried nuloop once, and zero problems also.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I'm up for DECKS too, very professional way of running business!
Juno sucks cause they won't deal with me as a company.
Kompakt kindda okay, but was better way back when they sent out orders really fast (when Riley was working there).
Hardwax is cool too, but more for the 'Hardwax stuff'
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

dont choose deutche post, those lazy bastards took over 2 weeks to deliver records.. rather choose, ups.. they were much faster for me..
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

'gameover' wrote:juno, decks and hardwax are the best. zero problems, and in case of any problem, they allow you to make a new order for free in case of lost package. also tried nuloop once, and zero problems also.
Covert (www.covert.uk.com) are good, they have lots of info on upcoming releases. Phonica (www.phonicarecords.com) my local, best tech, elec, minimal shop in UK and cool staff. No problems with these ever. Between them and Juno I'm sorted. 8)