drug experiences

- open
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

e is OK, but I don't like the fake love that people exhibit when on it... its a very false drug...
You're damn right. But it's the drug, which rules the clubscene :(

I mean - from time to time it's okay, but most users don't get it when to stop.

@topic,

weed&alc - if you know how to use them: very nice :D

LSD/shrooms - perfect for a nature experience. Calm down on a lake in the mountains... swimming in the night... watching the sun dawn... simply beautiful!

The rest is nothing for me.

Maybe I'll try mescalin some time when I visit a friend in Mexico. They say the desert is perfect for this experience. And the local scorpions have a psychedelic poison. Comparable to psilocybin :shock:
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

Robot Criminal wrote:u allmost most certain just fall asleep quite soon and after that don't remember what happened prior to falling asleep.
AVX23 wrote:...man I've seen me and a mate polish off a bottle of whiskey EACH on acid and not even feel drunk.
haha this is funny I've noticed that - when on acid, u can drink enormous quantities of alcohol (vodka ;)) without allmost no effects.
when i fell asleep they put catnip on me so the cat used me as a bed :D

as for acid and vodka - thats why I don't remember anything after halfway through surgeons set at glade and lost my wallet...

I was *so* drunk whilst I was tripping... crazy recklessness...

good job it was in a field is all i can say :lol:
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

hum....

...E sometimes not as often as in the past...I need my Serotonin under the week too...Speed - i like speed. Coke is sh!t - it takes my sense of rythme and I can't dance :? Mushrooms are nice - but not on a party. I'm a little bit afraid of acid so I don't take. K is funny on a after hour - but I took it just one time. Mescaline... i had some E's one time glassed with mescaline...but these two things in one were too much :wink: Couldn't dance and was flashed by myself. I don't like Weed...makes me too confuse in my head...one, two puffs are flashy when Ricardo plays hehe... In the past I smoked a lot of sh!t - long time ago. Not good for me at all....
Medik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Medik »

Cotumo wrote:
LSD/shrooms - perfect for a nature experience. Calm down on a lake in the mountains... swimming in the night... watching the sun dawn... simply beautiful!
ooh yes. i like it to take mushrooms with my best friends in the night. going in the nature...listening to good music...it`s so impressive

i think every drug is so different and got something bad...

i smoked a lot of weed years ago, but not in public... for me it`ll never be a drug for partys

with e you can always and everywhere have a good time, but i hate it only to take it for this reason, because not only the love from the other people is fake, all is fake, sometimes the music sounds better than it really is and i hate that. So i sometimes see the people in clubs dancin on baad music, i hate that. i only take it when i know the evening can get a highlight...
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Medik wrote:So i sometimes see the people in clubs dancin on baad music, i hate that. i only take it when i know the evening can get a highlight...
Hahaaa, WORD!!

But it rescued even some night's for me when I wanted to have just a good night with friends and the music sucks and there was no chance to get somewhere else. :lol: 8)
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Medik wrote:...sometimes the music sounds better than it really is...
for me, this comes allways with smoking some bii-baa.
I can get myself high and go to some random(mainstream) house party and it's ok. When I come down, I run :D
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Hihi, I love your new avatar!!! *disch umz disch*
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

I don't do drugs... :roll:
I own all of your candies!