mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

who gives a fck. his fabric cds brilliant thats the main thing
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

marcus, i was hoping to get myself there as well... ska vi försöka springa in i varandra där?
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Carl Smart wrote:marcus, i was hoping to get myself there as well... ska vi försöka springa in i varandra där?
Du vet kanske hur jag ser ut, jag vet ej hur du ser ut.. kom fram och hälsa :)
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

haha nä jag har ingen aning, hade tänkt föreslå att du ska ha en nejlika i skjortslaget :P

nä det skulle bara vara najs att ha nån liktänkande att snacka med, skulle jag rocka upp skulle jag göra det i sällskap med typ indiemänniskor

äh vafan det ordnar sig : )
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

Blev den här tråden en svensk chat helt plötsligt?
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Carl Smart wrote:haha nä jag har ingen aning, hade tänkt föreslå att du ska ha en nejlika i skjortslaget :P

nä det skulle bara vara najs att ha nån liktänkande att snacka med, skulle jag rocka upp skulle jag göra det i sällskap med typ indiemänniskor

äh vafan det ordnar sig : )
Great, that Detroit ghetto talk finding its way to the forum!
Gotta Love it...
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

Dragonsand wrote:I wonder how you could considerate it as mature when a guy writes "NO COMPUTER PROGRAMM BULLSHIT" on the cover of his CD.

It's narrow-minded, and a disgrace to techno, which was and will always be about innovation.

It's the best way for me to even not paying attention to this CD. Well done Omar. :)
Its worth listening to the mix, which isnt bad to be honest. I just don't really like the last 10 mins or so. I dont think that he is anti-innovation, just anti-computer.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Dragonsand wrote:I wonder how you could considerate it as mature when a guy writes "NO COMPUTER PROGRAMM BULLSHIT" on the cover of his CD.

It's narrow-minded, and a disgrace to techno, which was and will always be about innovation.

It's the best way for me to even not paying attention to this CD. Well done Omar. :)
A disgrace to techno!? Ha, leave it out bruv. He is deep Dragonsand, you clearly just don’t understand where he is coming from or what he is saying. He's doing things the way he wants to and that deserves respect especially when music nowadays if full of sheep all trying to do the same thing. He is absolutely correct in almost everything he says; you’re just judging him because the way he is saying it. If he was speaking like a proper Englishman, you wouldn’t be giving it the large about him being a disgrace, try looking beyond the way he speaks.