Soccer World Championship

- open
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

DiL8 wrote:
'gameover' wrote:for now on, d.f.b. means F.C. Lehmann. the entire german team can't do sht. brazil is coming for the 6th cup, definetly.
ya...thats why Miroslav Klose has the most goals right? RIGHT??? Why don't you go cry, bitch and whine with argentina...
okay. say hi to canadian national soccer team in behalf of me.

thank you.

:arrow:
zero.
DiL8
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DiL8 »

midi wrote:
DiL8 wrote:
'gameover' wrote:for now on, d.f.b. means F.C. Lehmann. the entire german team can't do sht. brazil is coming for the 6th cup, definetly.
ya...thats why Miroslav Klose has the most goals right? RIGHT??? Why don't you go cry, bitch and whine with argentina...
okay. say hi to canadian national soccer team in behalf of me.

thank you.

:arrow:
OH YA NICE ONE...wow...thats original....we're talking about Germany...not Canada but ya, you go ahead and change the subject. Germany is a good team.
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

if the referee would have seen the penalty comitted over maxi rodriguez in the second half the story would have been very different.. but of course, being in germany must add some weight on one team´s plate... :roll:
zero.
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

okay, canadian, go skiing let this sport to those who have some history on it.
2nd, germany have a good team, and it works better playing as a local, for your knowledge, that puts the field in other angle, the referee was a little unfear, but that's what happens when a local team on a world cup almost got kicked off on quarterfinals.
germany won't gonna win the cup. that's for sure. bad football.
DiL8
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DiL8 »

'gameover' wrote:okay, canadian, go skiing let this sport to those who have some history on it.
2nd, germany have a good team, and it works better playing as a local, for your knowledge, that puts the field in other angle, the referee was a little unfear, but that's what happens when a local team on a world cup almost got kicked off on quarterfinals.
germany won't gonna win the cup. that's for sure. bad football.
i was born in germany...Bremen...came to Canada when i was 2 years old. It's okay though...its typical for south americans to whine and complain when they lose. At least you are not as bad as the italians...or are you?
thew
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by thew »

'gameover' wrote: germany won't gonna win the cup. that's for sure. bad football.
Yeah terrible fooball! i was really dissapointed with the match. Going into it i thought that it was going to be the match of the tournament and that the winner would take home the cup.

I think i've changed my mind.... :shock:
'My sound is the sound of two sounds making warmth'
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

Guys you have to understand that such important competitions are driven by motivation,
not spectacle. At least that's what happens nowadays. Brazil were flamed for their
performance after their first two matches, but Kaka spoke the truth: "we are not the
Harlem Globetrotters... we just play to win the game". Simple as that.

Now Germany, they just have too much at stake right now... a unique chance to win the cup
in front of their crowd. They never had the reputation of blinding performances either,
so why expect better football from them?

My country caused one of the biggest upsets in football history two years ago, winning
the Euro 2004. And yes we played like sh!t. Solid defence and counterstrikes. But won it.
That's what people remember, the result, not the performance. So give 'em Germans a break,
it's not a contest about who can make the best tricks with a ball...
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
DiL8
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DiL8 »

thew wrote:
'gameover' wrote: germany won't gonna win the cup. that's for sure. bad football.
Yeah terrible fooball! i was really dissapointed with the match. Going into it i thought that it was going to be the match of the tournament and that the winner would take home the cup.

I think i've changed my mind.... :shock:
imo, the teams were evenly matched, hence the semi-boring game and 1-1 tie. I admit, Argentina was the favorite going in...but you can never count out a german squad, especially when playing in their home country. At this stage in the World Cup, any team is capable of beating any other, and in the end, it was the superior goal tender. I don't understand why people have a hard time with Germany being a solid, efficient team. They have three WC championships and have continuously produced numerous top shelf football players.