[UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

- wax
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

Post by jackbrazzo »

really like he first track...defo purchase for me - got it off juno.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

Biokinetics - had a quick listen to this - sounds pretty good

CUBENX - On Your Own Again - also bought this - 180gram and free mp3 download. Never been a better time to purchase vinly than now. Loving it :)
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Got my copy from Juno this morning. Listening to it right now. Sound is amazing. Totally worth buying, guys. Satisfaction guaranteed.
spxjet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by spxjet »

Quoting ourown.ro
Understand 002 is out now and you can find it @ Juno, Freebase, Musichead, Fatplastics & Kristina. And that's only Europe. You can also buy our record from Halcyonline in the US and Technique in Japan. Also, due to the large order from Japan we have made 100 copies more just for them. Even so, 400 copies will run out fast, so be quick !
ciypriyan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ciypriyan »

spxjet wrote:Quoting ourown.ro
Understand 002 is out now and you can find it @ Juno, Freebase, Musichead, Fatplastics & Kristina. And that's only Europe. You can also buy our record from Halcyonline in the US and Technique in Japan. Also, due to the large order from Japan we have made 100 copies more just for them. Even so, 400 copies will run out fast, so be quick !
yeah :o
Creditcard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Creditcard »

Roy Koch wrote:
JasperW89 wrote:
Roy Koch wrote:So I ordered this on Freebase and then I got some weird email that I couldn't pay via Paypal, because they moved. (Not sure why moving should influence the ability to pay with Paypal). I then I replied that I wanted to pay via bank transfer and I did not get any reply at all. Anyone else has had this problem?
Got the same problem but they said my copy is safe. No worries, I've ordered/preordered there many times before and never had a bad experience with them. So hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Well I've had problems in the past, that's why I am asking. Had some really sketchy stuff going on, the last time I ordered at Freebase...
Dont worry about your copy, everything is good.
The reason is, we moved into a new location - we started a new company, so we have to change everything and build it up again - and after all we had some problems with our shipping-service, but by now - the first records will be shipped on monday!

Cheers
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

ordered mine from juno.

some guy is already selling it for €45..... :roll:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=3363658
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

that guy probably doesn't even have it, he's some kind of weird conman, check his feedback