production contest [royalty-free loops and hits]

- ask away
MikePouch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MikePouch »

welll heres the thing... i have all the tracks saved - but i dont know who did what tracks. for example i have tracks listed as "untitled.mp3" or some weird name - but no creater. if anyone has a list or something that would help out alot.
Martian Telecom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Martian Telecom »

My track is called Eyes In the Sky.
cyrill
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cyrill »

MikePouch wrote:welll heres the thing... i have all the tracks saved - but i dont know who did what tracks. for example i have tracks listed as "untitled.mp3" or some weird name - but no creater. if anyone has a list or something that would help out alot.
Hmm the yousendit page is obsolete now so i don't remember how it was titled at the time i uploaded it. it should be called "piscolabis", by Hapax.

cyrill.
Cj Tari
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Cj Tari »

i think mine was labeled.

Cj Tari - La Tarea
logickal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by logickal »

Here's the list of tracks I downloaded. I've put together my podcast for this week (available at http://www.offnominal.com) and it features these tracks as well. Let me know if anyone is missing, or if anyone has any problems! I usually post the podcast on Saturdays, so let me know!

Chimorph - Eradion
Chimorph - Resopa
Cj Tari - LaTarea2
Hapax - Piscolabis
Leon Neon - Untitled
Mike Pouch - Andrew Contest
Logickal - Uphill
(I also have Latarea by Cj, but it seemed like LaTarea2 was the official final version)
MikePouch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MikePouch »

alright, ive uploaded all the tracks (as well as a "percussion only" version of mine for analysis.)

www.soundclick.com/andrewcontest

the site should be cleared by tommorow and then you will be able to hifi-stream them and download the mp3s!

enjoy!
MikePouch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MikePouch »

hey andrew!

i was wondering... becasue you had a class in sound design that you originally submitted these samples to... do you have the tracks that they did!?

im curious on what they would have come up with. thanks!

-Pouch!
logickal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by logickal »

Crap - I totally missed Martian Telecom's track. I'll have to get a new aduke portion of my podcast mix now. :)