[Perlon 74] Margaret Dygas - Invisible Circles

- wax
stanley brown
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stanley brown »

how old are all you guys? 11?
and do you have no jobs or something like that? to write books in that post?
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

stanley brown wrote:how old are all you guys? 11?
and do you have no jobs or something like that? to write books in that post?
Of course we don't have jobs, we're all 11...
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

not wanting to add fuel to any soap opera like debates, i just want to point out that even if you hear the entire tracks, multiple times, you may not like them at first, and just adore them later. i found myself in this position a few times, starting with rhadoo's cadenza release and going threw 2 or 3 perlon records as well.
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

without even listening to 1 second of this I have decided both sides are utter shite.

... that's it, and my decision is final.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

clubfoot wrote:without even listening to 1 second of this I have decided both sides are utter shite.

... that's it, and my decision is final.

you're so cool.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

8 pages for this release , totally useless - just because some guys are argueing about 30s samples...

Damn ... cmon the fck on!

I like the A-Side and love to see Margaret Dygas releasing some more stuff!

EDIT = Luckily tastes are different!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pauliz »

I think many of the comments were veryvery unrespectful, margaret isnt a new chic buzzin around, shes really old skool, i like her deep style.. and im glad she hasnt burnt her name with so many releases, cause by logic, is impossible to produce many great or decent tracks like every month..as many do.. so good 4 her and B-side works for me !

for me its always the same discussion between, djs, sound designers and real musicians, mnml people plz try to keep ur mind open!
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

pauliz wrote:I think many of the comments were veryvery unrespectful, margaret isnt a new chic buzzin around, shes really old skool, i like her deep style.. and im glad she hasnt burnt her name with so many releases, cause by logic, is impossible to produce many great or decent tracks like every month..as many do.. so good 4 her and B-side works for me !

for me its always the same discussion between, djs, sound designers and real musicians, mnml people plz try to keep ur mind open!
so comments that are not praising this are deemed " unrespectful" ???

You seem to be taking things a bit to personal. Perhaps you are margarets acquaintance, friend, family or whatever it may be but most of the comments are regarding the content of the material and not margaret's character. She could be a model citizen or whatever you like , If I dont like what I'm hearing, I simply dont like it .