[bar25-04] Matt John - Trampolin

- wax
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

mean wrote:
v404 wrote:
I'm seriously beginning to think he's got an ongoing bet as to how much more terrible he can get & yet still get everyone's blind praise..

u don t have an idea of what is techno..

:lol: :roll:

Psh, please... I'm sorry but anyone who is unable to recognize the severe decline in quality of MD's music over the years is clearly the person who "don t have an idea of what is techno.." [sic] :lol:
mean
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mean »

Psh, please... I'm sorry but anyone who is unable to recognize the severe decline in quality of MD's music over the years is clearly the person who "don t have an idea of what is techno.." [sic] Laughing

..no decline in MD's music in the last years at all..whoever produce music since at least a decade understands perfectly a development of sound towards the industry.
His sound is still always original, catchy, beautifly produced and always standing up from the entire scene..
but this is just an opinion..

I am sorry if you feel offended mate..
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

mean wrote:..no decline in MD's music in the last years at all..whoever produce music since at least a decade understands perfectly a development of sound towards the industry.
His sound is still always original, catchy, beautifly produced and always standing up from the entire scene..
but this is just an opinion..

I am sorry if you feel offended mate..
You were obviously the one who was offended since you took it upon yourself to call me out personally.

I'm not offended as much as I am surprised. This thread alone proves that many people feel that there is in fact a decline in the quality of music MD has released over the most recent years.. Yet, your only conclusion is that I don't know anything about techno... And for someone espousing "this is just an opinion" I find it humorously hypocritical for you to say that..

Pick a side already.
uebl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by uebl »

i would buy this record, if i would'nt own all previous matt john releases.. i would.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Any info on the digital release?
Last edited by tettezak on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

tettezak wrote:Any info on the digitel release?
probably two weeks left.
malle eppie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by malle eppie »

both tracks are crazy 8) Audion rmx is not to be judged on that small sample, listen to the whole track! I also wasn't positive about it at first untill I listned to the whole version :twisted:
werdtoyourmoms
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by werdtoyourmoms »

the audion track is amazing. it's intense, but not too intense. super melodic too. the vocal is killer.

the matt john track sounds too similar to something off his joker family park 2 record.