mnml mmbr

Post by Jermack »

BAR 25, Berlin - 2007-07-30 - 11 - (1750-2025 hrs) - Troy Pierce & VA.mp3
@ 1:31:30 track id please???
MixesDB.com
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MixesDB.com »

If by sharing you mean giving every tom dck n harry a high quality DJ set so they can start to collect all the tracks/rip-off their DJ sets, copying their style so they can be more like their favourite MNUS action Hero!!??

"My favourite MNUS action hero is Troy Pierce. He uses his special K-power to play from 5 till 8 in the morning haha Very Happy"

Jokes aside, I fully understand why they block these sets, because DJing is their bread and butter and artistic leverage!! I have heard my share of fake richie's here and it kills me.. So please please people, listen to them, admire them, jerk off to it and get your own style!
LOL!! c'mon you seriously believe ppl rip off tracks from mp3 sets and practice to mix like richie and magda? couldn't imagine anything more boring as they are boring as hell already.

Super-Richie's own fault... Final LOL...
Last edited by MixesDB.com on Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

strange wrote:
If by sharing you mean giving every tom dck n harry a high quality DJ set so they can start to collect all the tracks/rip-off their DJ sets, copying their style so they can be more like their favourite MNUS action Hero!!??

"My favourite MNUS action hero is Troy Pierce. He uses his special K-power to play from 5 till 8 in the morning haha Very Happy"

Jokes aside, I fully understand why they block these sets, because DJing is their bread and butter and artistic leverage!! I have heard my share of fake richie's here and it kills me.. So please please people, listen to them, admire them, jerk off to it and get your own style!

really it had nothing to do with ripping someone's "style". someone can just as easily do THAT from listening to one of their 12's or from seeing them live only once. let's face it, their style is pretty formulaic and not hard to duplicate. plus, if a dj is going to take the time and energy to listen to a recorded live set, find a track they like and cut it out of the set and the context in which it was used (as we all know that the m_nus guys like to remix and edit on the fly to fit a track to an atmosphere) they shouldn't be djing. i've never known a dj to do this and would like to meet one that does so i could spit on him.

i was talking about sharing a live recording for the sake of the people that can't afford the hundreds of $$ it costs to be there and experience it first hand (by there i mean in the places that said person does not live). i mean, were would richie be right now if his sets weren't posted all over the internet?? the only people that would know what he sounded like and would go see him would be the people from detroit and those few in other countries that had actually heard him live. he would have NO new followers because he had not let any one promote his sound. and lets face it, these live records do a better job of promoting him and his sound then ANY of his rediculious and pompas m_nus mail outs do.

did any of that make sense??
promotion thing is correct but it must be analized also on the other side
Kilevox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Kilevox »

hey guys,

I was just listening to the Hawtin set, and I noticed that he is playing one of my tracks.

I hope this is not a faked version of some joking guys.

I can't believe it.

Yeehaaa!!!!
:lol:

Greetz

Kilevox
Last edited by Kilevox on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
www.myspace.com/benryser
www.benryser.com

.... minimal is not a hype ....
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Hmm.. nice track, I'm grabbing it and gonna check out your other stuff :D
MixesDB.com
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MixesDB.com »

OMG he copied your style!
Kilevox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Kilevox »

MixesDB.com wrote:OMG he copied your style!
???????????????????
www.myspace.com/benryser
www.benryser.com

.... minimal is not a hype ....