[UNDERSTAND003] Rhadoo - Arhiva EP

- wax
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [UNDERSTAND003] Rhadoo - Arhiva EP

Post by ray parry »

not really sold on this one. bought it, but dont think its that great. would have sold it, but the sleeve got wet when i was out in the rain with my records :x
umit
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by umit »

breton wrote:
fir3 wrote:
breton wrote:And you know what else? I can't find it on beatport. I guess it was too old for them.
You know what, recent research shows that most people can't tell the difference between a 96 kbps wma and a wav. So i only play 128 kbps mp3s. They save a lot of space and sound great on my laptop speakers, never mind a Funktion One.
Of course you can't tell the difference If you're listening to music on laptop speakers. Try listening to them on high end products. You can easily tell if it's vinyl or digital format, or even if the kick is coming from an ableton-like digital processor or a pure analog device. I can't even imagine how should be listening to 96 kbps. You can immediately tell the difference on almost anything but laptop speakers..
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

umit wrote:
breton wrote:
fir3 wrote:
breton wrote:And you know what else? I can't find it on beatport. I guess it was too old for them.
You know what, recent research shows that most people can't tell the difference between a 96 kbps wma and a wav. So i only play 128 kbps mp3s. They save a lot of space and sound great on my laptop speakers, never mind a Funktion One.
Of course you can't tell the difference If you're listening to music on laptop speakers. Try listening to them on high end products. You can easily tell if it's vinyl or digital format, or even if the kick is coming from an ableton-like digital processor or a pure analog device. I can't even imagine how should be listening to 96 kbps. You can immediately tell the difference on almost anything but laptop speakers..
He is being sarcastic...
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

lets all have a digtal vs analog discussion yaaaaaaay!
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

ray parry wrote:not really sold on this one. bought it, but dont think its that great. would have sold it, but the sleeve got wet when i was out in the rain with my records :x
How to Make a Melted Vinyl Album Vase | eHow.com
How to Make Bowls Out of Vinyl Albums | eHow.com
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fir3 »

Thank you, breton! now me can home makes a very nice birthday gift for me wife! :-flower
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

umit wrote:
breton wrote:
fir3 wrote:
breton wrote:

HAHAHA epic fail.... -squint
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fir3 »