Go see Avatar in 3D!

- open
BigPoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BigPoe »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:
sven laux wrote:Did you watch "Milk"?
Milk? Are you serious? I can't believe anyone watched that. Watching Sean Penn movies feels like forced labour. After the Assassination of Richard Nixon I promised myself I wouldn't do it ever again. I could see if you were gay why that movie would appeal to you but it didn't hold the slightest bit of interest for me. Sean Penn was the clincher in my decision to pass.

As for Avatar... I think some of you are either a little too old or a little too young to be able to enjoy that movie. That middle age where people are abound with pretentiousness and judgmental negativity. You should take note, Avatar's message was probably not aimed at you.

One thing I believe though. Avatar will have a good impact on younger people in terms of raising environmental awareness. That movie will have more of an impact then all those hairy legged dike bitches and lazy, unwashed, unkept university bums who parade around with signs protesting for the environment. Good luck with that.

No offense to hairy legged dike bitches... but shave your legs please!
Man, I wished I hadn't read the sh¡t that's seeped out of your ignorant mind like a putrescent stench, polluting this forum. But, I did, so now I feel obliged to say the following.

You're saying that Avatar will have more of a positive impact than Milk, a film that describes a fundamental movement in history relating to gay rights. Perhaps if you had seen it you wouldn’t offend people with uneducated views involving ridiculous stereotypes.

I think we’ve already established that Avatar didn’t really have a message, or least one that those older than 5 needed to hear. But, judging from post, your mental development can be placed somewhere around that age, so I can see why this film had such a deep and profound impact on you while, films such as Milk are totally beyond your grasp.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i think we should cool down a little bit ..
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

BigPoe wrote:
Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:
sven laux wrote:Did you watch "Milk"?
Milk? Are you serious? I can't believe anyone watched that. Watching Sean Penn movies feels like forced labour. After the Assassination of Richard Nixon I promised myself I wouldn't do it ever again. I could see if you were gay why that movie would appeal to you but it didn't hold the slightest bit of interest for me. Sean Penn was the clincher in my decision to pass.

As for Avatar... I think some of you are either a little too old or a little too young to be able to enjoy that movie. That middle age where people are abound with pretentiousness and judgmental negativity. You should take note, Avatar's message was probably not aimed at you.

One thing I believe though. Avatar will have a good impact on younger people in terms of raising environmental awareness. That movie will have more of an impact then all those hairy legged dike bitches and lazy, unwashed, unkept university bums who parade around with signs protesting for the environment. Good luck with that.

No offense to hairy legged dike bitches... but shave your legs please!
Man, I wished I hadn't read the sh¡t that's seeped out of your ignorant mind like a putrescent stench, polluting this forum. But, I did, so now I feel obliged to say the following.

You're saying that Avatar will have more of a positive impact than Milk, a film that describes a fundamental movement in history relating to gay rights. Perhaps if you had seen it you wouldn’t offend people with uneducated views involving ridiculous stereotypes.

I think we’ve already established that Avatar didn’t really have a message, or least one that those older than 5 needed to hear. But, judging from post, your mental development can be placed somewhere around that age, so I can see why this film had such a deep and profound impact on you while, films such as Milk are totally beyond your grasp.
Slow yo role mates...

and Shepherd, stop talking crap man :)! The special effects in Avatar were nice, and that's what SF is mainly all about. That's why they're never really really good, except for movies like Blade Runner. But to say this movie will have an impact on the youth...come on...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Themis wrote:i think we should cool down a little bit ..
:!:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

wow I can't believe I didn't read this sooner..

hope it was worth feeling better about yourself guy..

have a nice vacation...
Last edited by John Clees on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BigPoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BigPoe »

Okay, I can see that my response may have seemed over the top, (having a stressful day at work), but what Shepherd_of_Anu wrote was verging on homophobia. I simply wanted to make sure that that kind of stuff isn't allowed to filter into this forum on a more regular basis.

I'll chill out now 8)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

it most certainly is not. please feel free to send me a pm in the future..

I deleted one of his post when he attacked someone's my space music and now reading above is ridiculous...

he's banned from this forum.

[the end]
BigPoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BigPoe »

Ah, cool, got worried I'd overreacted, 'sall good ;)