[bar25-04] Matt John - Trampolin

- wax
lebus44
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lebus44 »

still .. look at the body of work you are critiquing ! .. i mean it's more than the combined output of 2 or 3 major artists.. the question is to what degree is being prolific a part of the process ..

to a certain degree it's admirable in itself to have this much out .

but to others maybe not ..

the Stephen King of Techno ? ..
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

New Guy wrote:how did you like the Audion remix of whos afraid of detroit?
Good effort but the original was good enough without needing additional remixes. The Hot Chip remix was really good too.

The bottom line is, nearly every major producer under the sun has had some anthems and some bombs. I appreciate that Audion takes chances.

@whoever spoke about Asa Breed. I don't think MD will leave Audion behind. It seems he has already left False behind for now, opting for it to be an occasional side project. The False stuff is essentially Audion, and Audion is what makes MD the money.
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

let's wait for cold months again...u know what im sayin
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

v404 wrote:
PsyTox wrote:
v404 wrote:WHAT?!! NO!!! You just don't get it & are jealous because MD is lightyears beyond anyone who dare's question his infallible authority on techno!! That's why he's reknowned the world over as a techno god!!
:roll: calling people techno gods make me flinch all over. He makes music to dance to, it's not like he's curing diseases or saving the rainforest...
Some people here really need to chill out when it comes to music, damn... I'm sure that Mathew Dear himself would get red cheeks if he would hear/read your rants. He's just a dude like you and me you know :)

Judging by the samples, Audion remix is okay. But not really okay enough to buy. usually I buy most Audion stuff but this one isn't really for me.

Haha, I think you need to read this thread from the beginning to understand my post.. The part you quoted was entirely sarcastic.. As implied by the :lol: :roll: :wink: I added afterwards.. I basically just paraphrased some of the ridiculous arguments people made in this thread attempting to defending MD...
what a relief :wink:
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

12" release date : 19.11.2007

will be first in line to buy this record :lol:
Blind Emperor
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Blind Emperor »

available now a hardwax: http://hardwax.com/55399/
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

also at juno, im waiting more for the digital version tbh.
mean
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mean »

v404 wrote:
I'm seriously beginning to think he's got an ongoing bet as to how much more terrible he can get & yet still get everyone's blind praise..

u don t have an idea of what is techno..