backup.... run... juimp... dive..... Splash! hi h hi...

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
vveerrgg
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

backup.... run... juimp... dive..... Splash! hi h hi...

Post by vveerrgg »

So the water is fine here... I'm abit of an internet lurker. I love techno music. So I thought I'd join. I'm on a couple of other boards, but as with everything and everywhere. If there's a post to respond to. I like to do that. If there's a podcast link to share.... I do that too. but more then anything else... I like having fun joking around and sharing in some of the entertainment we call life...

hi hi hi. I'm gonna lurk and hang out for a while here..
http://www.Lx7.ca --> blog | podcast | PDF fanzine
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Hey welcome to canada…water ist fine? Fine :D Sun is shiiining in Germany and I'm really lookin forward to knock off work….
vveerrgg
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vveerrgg »

oh i so wish i was on that side of the pond today... i'm trapped at work dreaming of going to brussels for i*love*techno this weekend.

but alas... it was not possible. :? please tell me after work you're going to have some great coffee and celebrate a work day done. it's only 11am here and all i can dream about is not being at work. :wink:
http://www.Lx7.ca --> blog | podcast | PDF fanzine
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Oh I love Techno is this weekend? I won't be there as well. Carl Craig rocks!! Was on a party with him at Robert-Johnson ontime. Tiefschwarz is great! But the rest is a little bit hard for me - Pet Duo and all these...

Right, you're six hours behind us *lol* But when I started work at eight you layed in you're bed and slept peacefully :D At least I expect it :wink:

Yeah one minute *tic tac*

:twisted:
mcs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mcs »

welcome to mnml.nl! :D

nice studio you have there in your cellar 8)