[Mountain 002] SERAFIN - Vallemagia Tool

- wax
bigwednesday
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Mountain 002] SERAFIN - Vallemagia Tool

Post by bigwednesday »

Review

Serafin once more manages to create a magical atmosphere on the floor. The arrangements are kept simple and leave room for daydreaming. It’s a record that will catch you with its timeless flavour and charisma. Refusing to be categorised, this release wants to be played both at night and in the morning.
MOUNTAIN002 in the media

AME (Innervisions): “Toller nachfolger zur ersten Mountain People! Detroit meets Minimal techno at his best...”

Anja Schneider (Mobilee Rec.): “I really like the mountain people stuff! Especially the cow bells . Are they original ? Very nice track ! thx ”

Dinky (Horizontal): “a side is big! really like it. good record.”

Giles Smith (secretsundaze UK): “Excellent stuff..."berlin has no cows" has a beautiful, fluid organic fee, while i love the deepness of "Valle Maggia Tool". Playing and charting ”

Karotte: “beider seiten ganz große schweizer wertarbeit!!! tolle platte.”

Konrad Black: “love it!! great production...”

Lee Smith (I-DJ Magazin UK): “Awesome. An underrated producer, this has the perfect vibe for warm ups and after hours - quality sound design and a sweet, rolling groove.”

Matthias Tanzmann: “amazing record! loving these low tom grooves! and the beautiful dub chord!”

Mike Shannon (Cynosure, Revolv: “On The B side Serafin definitely takes things to the right place... the break is hilarious! ”

Tom Clark (Highgrade): “berlin has now cows. so lautet ein titel der platte. damit haben die mountain people auch irgendwie recht, aber dafür haben wir genug clubs in den ich die platte spielen kann und das werd ich auch tun ! coole v.ö von serafin. ”

Listen: http://www.wordandsound.de/article/44011