I'm glad I've got my tracks posted..

Now I've got to review others too?

sh!t! Okay I'm onto this.

EatMe
OliX
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by OliX »

please don't mind me if I'm honest in reviewing :)
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Well all honest feedback is appreciated. If somethings not right then it is only to the aid of the producer having that kind of feedback. :)
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

I like to give reviews to tracks I like, or at least some sort of feedback- If I have a specific comment I like to make it - that's what I find helps me the most.

Nice forum you guys have goin on here!
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

What if we really don't like a track?
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

i think most members of this forum underestimate the "member tracks" section, which is a shame because tracks here are generally good. I don't post tracks but i try to review what i listen to. In some cases a short analysis is enough (not just "superb" or "woowoo"), but sometimes i feel i have to dissect the track a bit more. Even "woowoo" is a feedback and might encourage the artist... but it's not very interesting to read ;)

hydrogen, just be honest, if you don't llike a track, say it, but also try to explain why.
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

I like the fact fl0w that you listen to tracks even though you don't post any here, it's what I feel more users on this forum should do as the tracks here are underrated. Theres a lot of attention in the netlabels and labels forums yet the quality here can be just as good if not better in some cases. Would be nice in a few users like yourself branced out a little more. Even more its free to listen and download, just like netlabels, who can complain at that.

Also on the if you dont like a track point then constructive criticism is very very helpful for the producer and they in most cases (certainly mine at least) would never reject a negative review as long as its backed up with some helpful information the producer can work with.