[DLVEXTLP] Convextion – Convextion Lp - Down Low

- wax
ri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ri »

Damn, there goes the value of my 2 original pressings ;)
good news.

no it's not that much to pay, considering it's limited edition and that to make any money on this at all there needs to be a slight increase in price. Just count yourself lucky that you THINK that's expensive, it's pretty standard price or cheap for many places in the world for a double twelve.

Good work.
r.i.

let the music talk
nonstatic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nonstatic »

ri wrote:Damn, there goes the value of my 2 original pressings ;)
good news.

no it's not that much to pay, considering it's limited edition and that to make any money on this at all there needs to be a slight increase in price. Just count yourself lucky that you THINK that's expensive, it's pretty standard price or cheap for many places in the world for a double twelve.

Good work.
lol, glad i just sold mine a couple months ago!
dou
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dou »

covert sucks though. im not giving them another dime. i'll try to find an alternate way to buy
the "minimal" trend has maximised
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

Last edited by resolved on Fri May 16, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teapack
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by teapack »

i was waiting for his LP for ages...
indy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by indy »

protrox wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:
antonio_pt wrote:totally worth it. probably the best electronic music lp of the year. been waiting for this one for ages! thank you downlow crew 8)
I agree.... worth every little little cent... best album of 2006 definitely!

ditto :D one of my favorite producers!!! classic tech at it's best right there. can't wait to get my hands on this!!

lalala
dersuuzala
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dersuuzala »

i heard that 300 more copies of this release were getting pressed due to demand, can anyone confirm/has anyone seen this still up for sale anywhere?
peder
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peder »

dersuuzala wrote:i heard that 300 more copies of this release were getting pressed due to demand, can anyone confirm/has anyone seen this still up for sale anywhere?
from the horse's mouth so to speak:
"just ignore all those fools trying to make a quick buck. there's been a repress of 300, and there is already another repress planned after that since those are sold-out on pre-order as well. it was advertised as "limited to 500!!" at first because that's all we could afford to press, but since then we have gotten some help to press more because the demand is big...we want people who are looking for the album to be able to get it, people who are trying to make it some sort of instant collector's item are just being really oppurtunistic and silly...no one should have to pay more than retail cost for it, at least for awhile..."
from this thread: http://www.cbs.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15155&p=1

which is good news because i haven't been able to find a copy yet either...