Stockholm

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

northernlight wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote:
northernlight wrote:was in stockholm earlier this year.

why is it that beer is so expensive, but other alcoholica (like vodka or gin) is not?
Hmm.. i cant realy say i find it that way and i live here. :)
what did you buy and were? bars or in the Systembolag (alcoholshop)?
bars and clubs. never got around one of these systemthings despite looking around and getting infos by locals :oops:
Allright. Well normal price for beer in a bar/club is 4-5 euros and for drinks 8-12 euros. But ofcourse, you can get beers for 2-3 euros in cheaper places. And at the Systembolag the beers cost 1-1.5 euros.
Anyway, i cant realy say i think the beer is expensive compared to stronger alcohol.
northernlight
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by northernlight »

Marcus Stork wrote: Allright. Well normal price for beer in a bar/club is 4-5 euros and for drinks 8-12 euros. But ofcourse, you can get beers for 2-3 euros in cheaper places.
where i live the drinks are about the same price as in sweden. but the beer is more than double the price in sweden than where i leave.

so i was quiet surprised when ordering my first "cheap" drink, after those "expensive" beers :D
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

northernlight wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote: Allright. Well normal price for beer in a bar/club is 4-5 euros and for drinks 8-12 euros. But ofcourse, you can get beers for 2-3 euros in cheaper places.
where i live the drinks are about the same price as in sweden. but the beer is more than double the price in sweden than where i leave.

so i was quiet surprised when ordering my first "cheap" drink, after those "expensive" beers :D
Yeah, I wondered about that too. In restaurants(!?) for example - beers were the usual sky-rocketed prices, while you could get vodka/gin/whichever hard liqour -shots - which seemed odd, the place being a restaurant - dirt cheap. We really weren't in the mood to be downing shots while in a restaurant, but it would definitely have payed off!