ryanair

- open
kinatas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kinatas »

Cotumo wrote:
Baby milk and liquid baby food (the contents of each bottle or jar must be tasted by an accompanying passenger).
now this is getting ridiculous...

"passengers MUST wear handcuffs in flight"
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

well just sitting on a ryanair plane is like being locked up anyway - they've squeezed so many seats in that you couldn't move to cause any terror - quite safe there
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

I don't understand how people can complain about comfort in a lowcost airline! that's what they're about: cutting down the comfort to cut the prices!!!! anyway...

back to the original question: no airlines will inventory what you have on the way there and compare with what you have on the way back!!!! none!!!! so no worries about that!
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

cyhl wrote:I don't understand how people can complain about comfort in a lowcost airline! that's what they're about: cutting down the comfort to cut the prices!!!! anyway...

back to the original question: no airlines will inventory what you have on the way there and compare with what you have on the way back!!!! none!!!! so no worries about that!
daniel, thanks alot for your answer. you just easily made my day. i don't worry too much about comfort if the flight doesn't last more than 4 hours. just to travel carefree, i'm happy. :wink:
Macsz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macsz »

Enjoy your flight
http://www.musicman.be

remember kids its down the street not across
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

why didn't you ask me man, i am a flight attendant! :?