Hi All, ( controllers )

- ask away
barclay
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hi All, ( controllers )

Post by barclay »

Hi,

I want to buy a midi controller :D , I'm working with Reason 3.0. :) i like Korg. The KONTROL49 is the one i want, 8) but before i pay the €429 i want to know of there is a better controller on the market :? . i don't want to pay more than €500. :x

í'm Realy sorry for the poor english. :oops:

Thanks in advance. :D

(Please help me ) :!:
Publish it!
northernlight
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Hi All, ( controllers )

Post by northernlight »

barclay wrote:Hi,

I want to buy a midi controller :D , I'm working with Reason 3.0. :) i like Korg. The KONTROL49 is the one i want, 8) but before i pay the €429 i want to know of there is a better controller on the market :? . i don't want to pay more than €500. :x

i use the korg kontrol 49 with reason 3.0 for about a year now. i think it is a great piece of kit. it work great with reasons reamote, everything gets auto detected. only negative thing is that i don't use the pads as much as i thought i need them.

another controller i would be looking at is the Novation Remote SL stuff. Think i will buy a Zero to go with my Korg.
barclay
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Hi All, ( controllers )

Post by barclay »

northernlight wrote:
barclay wrote:Hi,

i use the korg kontrol 49 with reason 3.0 for about a year now. i think it is a great piece of kit. it work great with reasons reamote, everything gets auto detected. only negative thing is that i don't use the pads as much as i thought i need them.

another controller i would be looking at is the Novation Remote SL stuff. Think i will buy a Zero to go with my Korg.
Thanks mate,

The navation serie's look great !!!

Thanks again :P
Publish it!