drug experiences

- open
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

edited as per below
Last edited by AVX23 on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

AVX23 wrote:we're talking acid almost every day some years, crack, methadone
:shock:
whoa I can only say whoa. How can u still be sane?
Well they say ppl get used to anything...
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

edited for fear of abduction :) mr squid knows my pain :) LOL

Last edited by AVX23 on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Lots of coke, speed, MDMA, ketamine, grass, ephedra and booz. Stopped now with al of them except beer. :lol: In the future i will only reserve those drugs for special moments because you don't - for example - enjoy MDMA anymore when you use it every weekend like me.

Lots of friends of mine use GHB, so I am very curious about that stuff.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

Dopplereffekt wrote:.
Lots of friends of mine use GHB, so I am very curious about that stuff.
I tried that once... its a bit odd... its actually a growth hormone and causes an increase in testosterone levels, so it affects women more than men (which is why it sometimes is used as a date rape drug)

its a little bit like really fast acting alcohol without the fuzzyness that comes with it... and you have to be careful with it and alcohol as they react badly together...

it also increases dopamine levels and often users fall asleep, i did... you wake up feeling pretty refreshed, which was abotu the only plus point to it...

to be honest with you I wasn't very impressed with it, seems like a bit of waste of time...

wouldn't ever bother with it again.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

well I wouldn't call it exactly a waste of time :D
It gets u fucked up quite fast, feel allmost like drunk with slight differences (it feels more "odd" imo but I guess that comes from what ur used to). Very dangerous to mix with alcohol indeed (few beers won't hurt though) u can get to sleep well for... forever. If u consume this stuff fast (I mean like 3-4 caps in an hour - half) u allmost most certain just fall asleep quite soon and after that don't remember what happened prior to falling asleep. Whitch can be quite something - I've seen ppl litterally turn around the whole apartment (furniture and stuff, beds...) and then fallen asleep under some couch and then waking up like :shock: omfg what happened here.
what happened was u b2b ghb :D

its around in various intensities though (@ least here), so be precaucious
AVX23 wrote:...man I've seen me and a mate polish off a bottle of whiskey EACH on acid and not even feel drunk.
haha this is funny I've noticed that - when on acid, u can drink enormous quantities of alcohol (vodka ;)) without allmost no effects.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

it's quite scary innit :) LOL nowadays - 3 pints of beer and I'm flying - cheap nights all round :) heh
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Did enough in the past. Never too much, always stayed in touch with myself...

mdma, speed (only once, didn't like it), xtc, coke, mushrooms (tried once, didn't work, never tried again), hash (still when I go to parties) and alcohol (beer and bacardi/coke)... :D

liked it all except the speed... :wink:

The things listed above are also all I would ever do.. Don't think I would experiment more then the stuff I did in the past... I'm not into trying ghb or ketamine or stuff like that...

Still take m a few times a year (2 or 3 times a year) but that's about it for me...
*I support southern fruits*