mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

nihad wrote:nica album .. i like that b1 track .. thirds in trees .. hehe
I always confuse that track with Three Tiny Trees :roll:
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

ParanoidDancer wrote: I think these issues seem to be more in the U.S. then in europe. I heard this complaint a few more times from people over seas then from people where i live. Minus releases get released pretty much on schedule here and every shop has more then enough stock. Of-course the records get played about a year before they are actually released but that is just the way they work.
i _think_ hes' speaking of that many of the previous releases on m_nus have been scheduled to be released on this and that date, just to be postponed x months.

the marc houle doubleEP should have been out this summer, same goes for magda's mixCD (i think it still isn't released, but might be wrong about that one).
najem::sworb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

bay of figs

Post by najem::sworb »

---
Last edited by najem::sworb on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

well i picked this up on vinyl today after a long wait :D ...

but i'm playing it now and there's a lot of hiss on the discs :( . it sounds like it's kind of warped but the disc isn't visibly wonky.

It's a shame because the hiss really does interfere with the sparse production - ruins the cleanness of the music. It'll be easy enough to get it replaced but i'm worried this will be a problem on the replacement. Could be a pressing problem. Has anyone else bought it on vinyl and noticed this? or is it just the one i bought?
groovejacker
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

minus

Post by groovejacker »

definately not into it. even the minus hype makes me anxious. it's boring music with 20 year old kids from midwestern around richie.
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

well, having listened to a couple more copies of this in the shop i am convinced that there's a pressing problem with this record :(
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

clubfoot wrote:well, having listened to a couple more copies of this in the shop i am convinced that there's a pressing problem with this record :(
damn, I think I will get a copy on thursday, maybe I should cancel that order and wait for the re-press... :(
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

staffan linzatti wrote:
clubfoot wrote:well, having listened to a couple more copies of this in the shop i am convinced that there's a pressing problem with this record :(
damn, I think I will get a copy on thursday, maybe I should cancel that order and wait for the re-press... :(
my copy seems to be ok, nothing wrong with it. And loving the music, the tracks are growing on me! :-)
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."