[SPC 39] Audion - Mouth to Mouth| preview of Magda djing it

- wax
le K
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by le K »

v404 wrote:Man, what happened to Matthew Dear? He used to make such great music..

Now he just makes such mediocre music. :roll:

same....
le-K aka Sylvain Garcia French Musician/DJ/Producer
http://www.myspace.com/soulsoleilk
http://soundcloud.com/le-k
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

sounds cool... looking forward to hearing the whole release soon.
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

v404 wrote:Man, what happened to Matthew Dear? He used to make such great music..

are you serious! i think matts at the top of his game. he figured out what works and is making bombs.

mouth to mouth is a huge record and if any of you get teh chance to play it you'll know exactly what im talking about.
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

seth wrote:

are you serious! i think matts at the top of his game. he figured out what works and is making bombs.

mouth to mouth is a huge record and if any of you get teh chance to play it you'll know exactly what im talking about.
To each's own... But I've already explained my rationale on this..

Just listen to his first 2 False releases on Plus 8 or his earlier Spectral stuff as Matthew Dear or his Jabberjaw release on Perlon and hear it for yourself.. Nothing that he's done as Audion comes close...

Now, I'm not hating on Matthew Dear because I'm still a big fan & I would talk him up to his face. But with that great respect comes honesty.. I've followed all of his work and I just don't feel that Audion has done anything exceptional. In fact, for the standard that MD has set for himself, in my eyes, it's subpar & mediocre.

But who knows, maybe this release will win me over.. But based on the, admittedly lousy, sample in this thread, it doesn't sound like it will change my opinion..

And keep in mind that it's still just MY OPINION... I don't expect everyone to agree.. And most people haven't... But simultaneously, it appears that some people do know what I'm talking about.
mindbender
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mindbender »

THE NEW AUDION MATERIAL IS SIMPLY AMAZING!

I'm all over it.

definitely an example of forward-thinking dance music.

8)
werdtoyourmoms
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by werdtoyourmoms »

this release isn't a drool while laying on the floor track. this is a party-floor-stomper. it's a potato gun, rather than a daisy rifle. personally, i'd like more hairspray powered potato gun tracks.
TroySilver
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TroySilver »

If you're looking to reflect personal inner feelings on the concepts of reality based time continuums while listening to this one, well... you probably won't get that.

If you wanna dance your ass off to a great techno track, then I agree with the above poster, this one is a floor-banger.
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

TroySilver wrote:If you're looking to reflect personal inner feelings on the concepts of reality based time continuums while listening to this one, well... you probably won't get that.
This track sucks!